5 ~ Familiar Feeling

Lucy's Pov

The next morning was just the same as before. Anyone who didn't come to the guild yesterday all freaked out when they saw me. Including 2 special blue-haired shorties.

"Lucyyyyy," You could barely understand what they were saying through their tears. 

"Levy, Wendy, I missed you both," I said giving them the tightest hug I could manage.

We talked for at least half an hour until we heard a huge bam along with the doors flying open. 

Natsu's Pov 

I and Happy were walking to the guild until something hit my sense of smell. I felt like a smack right to the face, Vanilla, and Strawberries.

I rushed to the door and with a loud bang of the door right in front of me, standing at the bar, was the familiar blonde celestial mage.

"Lucy?" 

"Hey, Natsu..." She said turning to me. 

"Is that, actually you?" 

"Yes, It's actually me."

Flashback (Third-Person Pov)

"Lucy, What have you become? To threaten to kill Lisanna if she didn't break up with me? And you cut her too?" Natsu said. 

Lucy was tearing up, to hear those things from her closest friend, hurt her. 

Lisanna had framed her, to make all of her friends attack her. With the drinks wetting her clothes, bruises from all the rocks, and all of her body feeling weak from being beaten by her friends, she blacked out. 

Gray and Juvia stopped all of the relentless beatings and brought her to the infirmary. They had understood that Lucy didn't do anything Lisanna said. 

After they chatted for a while Gray and Juvia left the infirmary only to hear Natsu saying awful things about Lucy. Gray could see the pain in Natsu's eyes to say all those things. Lisanna just cried trying to play the innocent. 

Flashback Over

"Natsu, listen you have been following me all day, I'm not leaving okay... Please just leave me alone." Lucy wasn't mad at him in fact she was scared. 

Lucy wanted to see Natsu when she got back but she also knew she wouldn't be able to handle it. Natsu was her best friend and he betrayed her and hurt her.

"Well, Lisanna told us you didn't do anything... a few years back." 

"Oh.. that's nice," It was obvious of uncomfortable Lucy was in the conversation with Natsu. "Listen Natsu... Please just leave me alone."

"Lucy please give me another chance," Natsu pleaded.

Lucy shook her head and then went home. 

Lucy's Pov

I cried. That's it, I sat down on my bed and I cried. What he said to me really hurt. Kicking me off the team because I was weak. Listening to Lisanna before even talking to me. I knew he was dense, but he always preached about friends and family. 

After one lie, he so easily believed Lisanna and said all of those terrible things, he was my best friend. I couldn't handle being around him anymore.

Natsu's Pov

I had to find a way to make her forgive me and give me another chance, so I jumped up to her window trying to open it but she had locked it. This was the first time she had ever locked it. 

Through the window, I could see her sitting on her bed crying she was really hurt, With a light tap, I knocked on the window as a way to beg her to let me inside. She walked over wiping her tears and closed the curtains.