6 ~ Standards

Natsu's Pov

The next morning when Lucy arrived at the guild she immediately passed me and went to the bar.  Before any of this happened she would always ask me to go on a job right when she walked in, if we weren't already walking together

It was pretty peaceful other than Lucy ignoring me until Lisanna walked in. She didn't see Lucy at first and ran straight over to me. 

"Natsu!" She grabbed my arm. "I'm sorry for being so annoying sometimes." 

I took my arm back and just replied with a simple, "No." 

Lisanna kept trying to get me back for another 5 minutes until she was cut off by Lucy. 

"Shut up! For ONCE in your goddamn miserable desperate life. You're so annoying, no wonder nobody likes you. The fact he dealt with you long enough is astounding. So shut the fuck up, you're giving me a damn headache." Lucy obviously was not in the mood to deal with Lisanna. 

"Oh if it isn't the bitch who stole Natsu from me- Oh wait you didn't because you ran away." At this point, everyone was watching. 

"At least I'm not so annoying that I've got to beg someone to be my friend," Lucy added.

"Says the stupid blonde!" Lisanna smacked Lucy. 

Third Person Pov

When Lisanna slapped Lucy everyone had stood up ready to stop a fight. Lucy put her hand flat down as a signal letting people know she had it all under control. 

"Listen bitch, I'm not letting you mess with me again. So I would suggest keeping your hands down." 

"Or what?" Lisanna asking daringly. 

"Oh, I'll show you what." There was an immense amount of magic radiating off Lucy. Her glare was terrifying.

After a long staring contest Lis finally stepped off and left. 

"Hey, Thanks Luc-" Natsu started. 

"I didn't do it for you, she was giving me a headache." Lucy sat and the Bar next to Gray and Juvia. 

"That was really cool Lucy! Nobody has ever gotten Lisanna to shut up," Gray stated.

"I don't see why, she's weak, I could beat her even before I had gone to do training. You all never gave me a chance to grow before you kicked me out. Every advancement I made was overshadowed by one of you learning something huge." 

"I didn't realize, We're sorry Lucy. Although a lot of us have been wondering how strong you really are now? Or why you won't forgive Natsu?" 

"I'm not going to touch bases with the Natsu fiasco right now, but if you want to see how strong I am, we could totally have a duel. Me and You or Juvia," Lucy's eyes lit up in excitement. "I probably wouldn't beat you, I can come pretty damn close though." 

"I'm down!" Juvia quickly replied. 

That caught everyone's attention. 

"A duel? OH YEAH!" Elfman stood making his chair fall over. "Only a REAL MAN could beat me!"

When Lucy finished her milkshake, and Gray finished his turkey leg, all 3 both went outside to begin a duel. Everyone else followed them.

Cana's Pov

After lugging my barrel of beer outside it was time for Lucy and Juvia to duel. Nobody really knew who to support. 

With a flash of white, the match had begun. 

"Aquarius-Leo Star Dress!" A dress covered Lucy's body before Juvia could even attack. "Regulus Impact!" Lucy appeared out of practically nowhere and hit Juvia. 

"Water Geyser!" Juvia blasted a huge flow of water to Lucy, to which she sucked up with Aquarius's urn, then shot back at her.

"Water Bubbles!" Juvia created a bubble around her to protect herself. 

"Woah Lucy is really strong now!" Gajeel said leaning against Levy. 

"SHES A REAL MAN!" Of course Elfman would say that. 

Before my very eyes, Leo and Aquarius were summoned without even being called.

Third Person Pov

Leo and Aquarius stood at Lucy's side and Lucy took Sagittarius's Star dress. 

"Star Shot!" Lucy took aim and shot towards Juvia, To which Juvia knocked away with one huge water of water. 

"Water Ray!" Juvia cried out. Aiming her hand towards Lucy. As a Follow-up Juvia used her "Water Slicer!" 

Lucy Shouted "GEMINI!"  In a moment Lucy appeared behind Juvia with Leo. The Lucy next to Aquarius was actually Gemini.

With a quick change, Lucy took over Leo's star dress and hit Juvia with a Regulus Gatling Impact.

"Lion's Brilliance!" Leo shouted at the same time that Aquarius used bubble shot.

This left Juvia on the cold ground.  Lucy's clothes returned to normal and she immediately ran over to Juvia helping her up and apologizing. 

"That was incredible Lucy, you improved so much!" Juvia said giving her a hug.  Everyone was screaming so happy for Lucy and how incredible that last attack was. "You only used 3 of your spirits, and you had those incredible new powerful outfits." 

Lucy smiled at her and got off the ground then helping Juvia up.

Natsu went up to her but before he could say anything Lucy said, "Am I still weak to you?" She sounded confident and strong but if you looked in her eyes you could tell how hurt and pained she was from Natsu.

(This chapter took so long to write trying to make sure every attack was actually used in the show.)