Happy birthday, Michael!

Lolbit's POV
*Wait.....I feel like I'm forgetting something...* I though as I stared at the celling. *MIKE'S BIRTHDAY!* I thought, shocked when realization hit me. I quickly ran to the others, luckily Mike was not there yet! 'GUYS!' I yelled out to them as they all jumped, obviously startled by my sudden outburst. 'Sorry about that...it's just...today is Mike's birthday!' they all looked completely shocked. 'OH MY GOD, HOW COULD WE FORGOT?!' Foxy shouted 'Woah, calm down....I have an idea......' I said smiling. 'What's the plan?' Freddy asked as everyone looked at me confused. 'Let's give Mike a surprise birthday party! You all down?' Everyone nodded. Alright, here are your roles. I will be in charge of gifts, Bonnie will be doing the baking. Golden Freddy will be decorating. Foxy and Freddy, distract Mike. 'Why do we get the hiring job?!' Freddy whined. 'Because, I don't trust you guys with any of these assigned roles.' I replied to him. 'Lets get started!' I stated as we all started to get to work.....
After everything was prepared and when Mike had gotten to the pizzeria
Mike's POV
I was on my way to work, I had just got back from shopping. On my way back Foxy and Freddy where acting very strange and it was almost like they where stalling me.....*Ehh....whatever....* I though as I shrugged and continued to walk. Foxy and Freddy had gotten ahead of me, and had already reached the pizzeria. When I finally arrived I walked in to see no lights where on. 'Guys...?' I said nervously. Then suddenly the lights flick on and they all shouted, 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKE!' I was completely stunned! 'W-wait...you guys remmebered?!' I asked in total shock. 'Of course we did!' Foxy said, in a cocky tone. 'Thank you...' I said as I smiled. 'What are we waiting for? C'mon!', Lolbit said as she took me by the hand. 'Alright!' the others shouted as the all folllowed us, and well....let's just say we had a looooooong night.....
The next day
No one's POV
Yeah, it was a mess. This is gonna take a long time to clean up. 'Foxy, you clean it.' Lolbit stated 'WHAT?! WHY ME?!' Foxy shouted, angrily. 'You're the one who kept making a mess, YOU should clean it.' Everyone nodded in agreement. 'Ugh.....fine..' Foxy said as he rolled his eyes and took the mop and broom from Lolbit's hands. This was gonna take a LONG time........
The end