Mike's depression ((S.2 Pt.3))

Mike's POV
I had just woken up feeling a bit hungry I got up and went to chica's kitchen to ask her for some food (He kicked the door open you'll understand why soon) 'Hey Chica?' I said wanting her attention 'yes?' She replied 'I'm kindaaaa hungry....could you make me some food?' 'Sure! What do you want?' She asked 'Uhhh.......' I said not knowing what I wanted 'Pizza?' She said 'Sure!' I replied 'Go wait in the main room while I make the pizza' She ordered 'Okay' I say as I leave the kitchen and sit down at one of the tables in the main room..........
Chica's POV
I was making Mike a pizza and I thought to myself *Why did he kick the door open instead of opening it normally....?* I just sighed and finished making the pizza and then walked out with the pizza putting it on the table I then watch as he picked up a slick though he looked like he was in a bit of pain he arm was barely moving it stayed in the same place........same with the other arm...... 'Mike......your arms.....let me fix them....there stuck in place...' I said worried knowing he couldn't fix them on his own 'I-uh...Okay.....' he replied getting up we then went to the parts and services room........
To be continued...