Mike's depression ((PT.7))

Freddy's POV
'Bonnie why are we here?!' I said confused to why we where at the underground place he ignored my question and didn't put down a sign to answer I got out of his grip and yelled 'BONNIE WHAT THE HELL?!' Bonnie was taken aback but finally put down a sign and wrote on it 'We are here to find ennard/Molten Freddy to find the spare part needed to save Mike! *So that's why....* I thought as I nodded my head in agreement we then went and finally found the others only to see......

Ennard/Molten Freddy's POV
'So you want MY help in saving Mike..?' I said looking them dead in the eyes 'Yes' said Chica I then sighed....'Alright, I will help...stay here' I said as I walked away to get the spare part that would go with Afton's it took a while but I finally found it I then went back to the other animatronics and showed them the spare part 'Perfect!' Foxy said looking at the spare part in my hand (count how many times I've said 'spare part') he grabbed it and put it in his pocket (Okay, seriously where the hell do you get dem pockets?) 'Next we need to find Funtime Freddy....' Foxy said as we headed to Funtime Freddy's Pizzeria..........

CLIFFHANGER

Sorry for not updating hope this makes up for it

Bye~!