Mike x Ft.freddy

Yeet someone wanted this so here you go!also this is my first time doing a one shot so sorry if it's bad, I'm not good at writing!

Ft.Freddy's POV
I was eating chicken in the kitchen, Chica was making pizza *I hope the pizza has chicken on it!* I then heard the door open it was mike! 'Friend!' I said as I went up to hug Mike his face was a bit red and he said: 'Hey Ft.freddy! How are ya?' While hugging back which made me happy,I love Mike! I then let go and we started chatting about smOrt stuff!

Mike's POV
Funtime Freddy was talking to me about chicken...not surprised there, he does love chicken just as much as I love him- ~cough cough~ where off track here anyways as we where talking I was suddenly hit in the head with something and trip onto Ft.freddy! My face turned completely red as I heard Fredbear from the distance yell, ' SORRY MIKE I DROPPED MY OLD MAN PILLS' I didn't move at all I was in complete shock! He then did something shocking....he kissed me! I finally melted into the kiss and all of a sudden I hear of bunch of "awww" "That's adorable" and "I SHIP IT" as we broke the kiss I look up the see the other animatronics taking pictures! I then said: 'GUYSSSSSS' > //// < ~chases them around the pizzeria~

Ft.Freddy POV
*I want chicken*

The end! Sorry it's so short and bad but if you want more tell me!