Bonnie x Mike and Freddy x Mike (separate stories)

Quick A/N before we start
Hello, I'm finally back. I'm so sorry I lost motivation and I will try to gain it back.
Anyways here we go.
==================================================================================
Mike's POV
I was "working" in the office when I suddenly heard a loud "BANG" from the main room. I decided to go see what it was. And what do I find? Bonnie is just laying there rubbing his head. I look up to see a huge hole in the middle of his where his room is from where I was standing. 'Are you okay?' I ask him while helping him up. He answers with a simple nod. And we decide to go fix the hole......
Bonnie's POV
Me and Mike where fixing the hole in my room that caused me to fall to the main room. Honesty, I thought he'd complain since he hates to clean. 'Hey Bonnie...?' He said in a questioning manner. I looked at his direct and titled my head. 'I have something for you....' he said a bit nervously, I put down a sign and responded 'Sure, what is it?' He then grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs making me jump a bit from the sudden movement. He lead me to storage and all of a sudden I had powered off without warning........
Mike's POV
I had turned Bonnie off without giving him a warning first....I proceeded to open a box which had a voice box in it. *Bonnie will be really happy, knowing I finally got a voice box in his model!* I thought with a slight smile, I then entered the voice box into Bonnie. It took a while but at least I was able to do it! I then powered him on and he looked at me confused. I spoke up 'Bonnie....try talking...' he responded with 'Ok...bu-' he then looked shocked and yelled 'I CAN TALK?!' I only smiled and let out a little chuckle......
Bonnie's POV
I got off the table and hugged him tightly, but not too tight and he had returned the favor. 'I'm so glad I met you....' I thought smiling, I then broke and the hug 'Hey, how about we talk a little walk at the park' I suggested. His smile brightened more then before he responded with 'Sure! Should I ask Chica to make us some food for on the way?' He suggested 'Haha! No need we can just pick some up on the way! Besides, Chica is busy!' I responded chuckling then grabbing Mike's hand as we went on our way to the park and had a great time.......
The end
Now, onto Freddy x Mike
Mike's POV
I was looking around the pizzarea and had fallen into a hole in the ground, Freddy got up and looked down the hole and asked, 'Mike, are you okay?' 'Yeah, I'm alright Freddy. Could you help me out?' I responded, Freddy nodded and put his hand out allowing me to grab it, he then pulled me out the whole with ease. 'Thank you, Freddy!' I said smiling. 'No problem!' he said as he smiled back. He then grabbed me by the hand...
Freddy's POV
I grabbed Mike by the hand and picked him up, bridal side. He looked flustered, it was so cute! I let out a chuckled as he looked at me and pouted. I sighed and carried him to the front stage, having him on my lap. Afterall, he did look pretty tired. Mike suddenly fell asleep. 'Knew it.' I whispered to myself, I then picked Mike up and allowed him to sleep in my bed. He doesn't have a room anymore, afterall! I smiled and held his hand watching him peacefully sleep, I brought his up close to me, and kissed it. 'Sweet dreams, Mike' I said quietly as I walked out the room and shut the door behind me.
The end
I know it was short but like...it's 2 AM and ideas are all over the place. ;-;