Mike x Lolbit

Mike's POV
I was watching as the others fought. *I should probably stop them....* I thought getting in-between them 'Everyone, stop!' I said, they all stop but one, Foxy, he had scratched my eye...drip...drop...drip...drip...as the red oil dripped down the others stared in shock. They seemed angry at Foxy. Lolbit spoke up, 'Foxy, what is wrong with you?! Do you know how much damaged you could've caused!' 'Pfft, he had it coming. He deserves it.' Foxy said, obviously not giving a crap about the fact he hurt his friend...he hurt ME and was happy about it! 'Well, if you hate me why don't you kill me too?' I said in a cold manner, causing shivers to go down their endoskeleton spines. 'Mike, don't say that...' Lolbit said grabbing hand, holding it tightly. I sighed and gave her a reassuring smile, she smiled back at me. 'Hey....Mike...' Lolbit said, sounding a bit nervous about something... 'Yeah, what is it Lolbit?' I said curious on what she was going to say, 'Could you meet me outside the pizzeria this afternoon..?' She asked, 'Yeah, sure thing!' I answered back. Everyone then parted and went there separate ways....
Couple hours later
Lolbit's POV
*I can't believe Foxy did that to Mike!* I thought, still angry because of what had happened earlier. I sighed and decided to chat with Golden Freddy. I yelled out, 'Golden Freddy! Where are you? I wanna chat!' he then appeared in front of me ,waving.I smiled brightly as we starting to chat a bit about, well.....many things! 'Hey, Lolbit what where you talking to Mike about earlier?' Golden Freddy asked. (He's using signs to write!) 'Well....I asked him to meet up outside the pizzeria this afternoon...' I answered slightly turning red. 'You like him, don't you?' Golden Freddy wrote with a smug look on his face, 'W-wha? N-no!' I said in a defensive way, although it didn't help I was pretty much a purple mess! He glared at me..... '....Fine...I like him...' He smiled at me and wrote 'I can help you with that..' 'Really?! How?!' I asked wanting to know the plan, 'Well, you see......'
Mike's POV
Lolbit asked me to meet her outside....I wonder, why?...I went outside to see Lolbit, waiting for me. I walked up to her, 'Hey, Lolbit! So, what did you need?' I asked curiously. She seemed a bit nervous, to be honest. 'H-hey, Mike...' She stuttered out. 'I....wanted to confess...' she said, looking a little embarrassed. 'Confess....?' I said in a confused manner. 'Y-yeah, truth is...I like you...a lot...more than a friend!' she said, leaving me shocked for a short while. Once I proccesed what I just heard I spoke up, 'I-I actually feel the same" I said becoming a bit red in the face. We looked at eachother in the eyes and I pulled her in for a hug.... 'Let's take it slow....Okay...?' Lolbit whispered 'Okay...' I whispered back.....
The end
I forgot to post this-