Mike's depression ((PT.5))

Foxy's POV
It's with.....Funtime Freddy, Molten Freddy, and.......scraptrap....I sighed as I told the others about that they didn't like it one bit but agreed to it so we can save Mike though Fredbear stayed behind to look after Mike and maske sure no one would try hurting him.... (~Cough cough~ dreadbear cause Mike ate his pie-) We all agreed to that and left......I then spoke: 'First things first we need to get to the factory and find scraptrap' the others nodded in agreement and we headed towards the factory once we got there I opened the door and we all ran in looking for scraptrap.......

Bonnie's POV
We where all looking for scraptrap until I had heard a noise coming from the right side of the factory it sounded like metal......I put down a sign saying: 'Guys, did you hear that?' They all looked at me confused till we heard Freddy scream! We all ran as fast as we could and we saw Freddy in a cage! Scraptrap captured him! I hit Scraptrap with my axe....not smart of me....He started chasing us around....Foxy then spoke up: ' SCRAPTRAP! LISTEN!' Scraptrap stopped dead in his tracks and so did we Scraptrap then spoke: 'W-what...?' 'Micheal is literally dying right now...his life is in danger....and you...yes...you....have the spare part he needs and we need your help....you want your family back together....right...?' Foxy said looking him dead in the eye I nodded in agreement to what foxy had said Scraptrap then spoke: 'Alright...I'll help....' Scraptrap mumbled something but I couldn't hear we then walked over to a bunch of boxes......

Scraptrap's POV
I led them to a bunch of boxes I then opened one up and pulled out what was part of what was needed to save my son's life....*I will do anything to save him....even if I risk my life..... * I gave the spare part to Foxy to hold onto he took it willingly and put it in his pocket (where you get dem pockets BOI?) Foxy then spoke: 'Next, We need to go to the underground place....Ennard has next piece....' He looked and me and said 'Scraptrap, come along with us I can tell how much you want to help' I smiled a little and nodded in agreement we then headed out......

Freddy's POV
*;—; They Forgot about me, again.*

Rip Freddy ;—; forgotten like an old slice of pizza.....

Bye~!