Mike's depression ((PT.1?))

Mike's POV

I had just walked into the pizzeria, only to see the animatronics fighting! I decided to go see what was going on, this was not like them...as I walked over I had heard the following conversation ensue... 'Chica: Foxy! You can't just throw pizza away! It wasn't even stale!' Foxy then said: 'Chica, I saw a spider on the pizza! Who would want a pizza that had a spider on it?!' Chica wasn't happy about that....the fighting got worse...I just stood and watched....oh, I forgot to mention...Freddy and bonnie where also fighting but for a different reason, they are fighting about getting bonnie a new voice box....not surprised..all the fighting had started to give me a headache so I headed to the office to do some work.....

Foxy's POV

Me and Chica are in a BIG fight at the moment...I saw a spider on the pizza! And she's mad at me?! 'Chica: Foxy the spider wasn't real it was one of bidybab's pranks!' Which I replied with: 'How can it be a prank it was moving?!' Chica, now having a confused expression said: 'it was moving?' I then replied by saying: 'yes it was moving!' Realization and came to her and she apologized right away, which I accepted! Though I had just realized...*where is mike?* (creator: for those wondering the stars indicate what the person/animatronic is thinking) I spoke up: 'Chica where is mike?' She then replied to my question,  Chica: Oh, he went to the office I had spotted him during our fight!' I nodded my head and headed towards the office only to see.......Mike, but...something was off...VERY OFF....he looked as if he had not slept in days he wasn't wearing his security hat, giving me a view of his dirty blonde hair though it was very messy! *He seems tired...maybe I should check on him....* I then walked over to mike to see a horrifying sight...his eyes had barely any life and his breathing wasn't normal he hasn't notice me yet until..... 

CLIFFHANGER 

Really sorry about the cliffhanger! But My battery percentage is at 2 % at the moment and I need to let my iPad charge I might make a part 2 if you would all like! This is my first time writing a story which is why it sucks TwT anyways cya!

Word count:390