Mike's depression ((PT.2))

Mike's POV

I had suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder, it's cold touch made me flinch as I turned to see foxy with a concerned look on his face, he then spoke up: 'Mike, are you okay?' I then replied trying to sound as convincing as possible: 'Yeah, I'm fine.' He glared at me but then said: 'Well, if you say so...' and walked away allowing me to take a sigh of relief

Foxy's POV
*Why is Mike acting so off....it could be the fact he had found out he is an animatronic.....* I thought also trying to figure out how I can help him I then went up to Bonnie to "talk" with him: 'Hey Bonnie Mike has been acting very off lately do you know what's wrong with him..?' I asked Bonnie put down a sign: 'No, I don't know what's wrong with him but I did see him crying earlier in the bathroom above the sink he look angry,scared,and confused..' after I had read the sign my face was full of shock I then spoke up: 'AND YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TO TELL ANY OF US?!' I said, unaware of the tone of my voice which caused the other animatronics to run from different directions to me and bonnie's, Both Chica and Freddy spoke up: ' WHAT HAPPENED?!' the asked at the same time, I then assured them it was nothing important and I would in fact tell them later, Fredbear then  spoke up: 'I need my old man pills.' He said as he walked away from the animatronics we then sat there awkwardly until Freddy spoke up: 'Have you guys notice Mike has been acting off lately...?' I then replied to his question: 'Yes! I have that's what me and Bonnie where talking about!' Chica then said: 'Now that you all mention it...he has been acting off lately...........'

Chica's POV
*I can't believe I never realized Mike was acting so off like the others! I need to go check on him!' I thought as I left to go check on Mike, but, once I got there Mike wasn't there anymore! *He must be in the bathroom..?' I thought as I went towards the bathrooms passing the other animatronics who are currently on the front stage, as I reached the bathrooms I walked towards the one for males (Woah,Chica you'd go that far just to check on your friend? True friendship <3) I then opened the doors what I saw left me in shock as tears ran down my eyes....Mike.....He was......

CLIFFHANGER

Try guessing in the comments what Chica had caught Mike doing!
Also I forgot to give credit to person who gave me this story idea,apologies!
This story was requested by
@parisQroxanne