Arc has Christmas with Kenneth and Cakey :D

(Arc POV)
Cakey, Kenneth and I decided we would go out into town together for a day away from my house. Hopefully Chris doesn't come through any mirror, because I think he can do that. We all walked past a bunch of shops until Kenneth had found one that peeked his interest. "Let's go in there!" He pointed to a little bakery, Cakey became extremely excited. I feel like I'm taking care of children right about now.
(Kenneth POV)
I was extremely hungry, so when we passed a bakery I didn't pass the chance for food. We went in and ordered. "Ah, I see you got tea like the litle british girl yu ar." I said in an 'amazing' British accent. She looked back at me and said, in a not broke accent, "Exactly, why'd you ask?" She flicked the back for my head for being stupid. After waiting FOREVER for food, it came.
You don't know anyone who can eat, or digest, anything more than Cakey. She had only ordered a cake pop and some sort of chocolate coffee but it seemed like nothing to her. Arc sipped her tea probably wondering why she summoned me of all people and I sat and waited for my coffee to cook.
We arrived home to Chris waiting patiently by the door. He looked stressed until he saw Arc come in. "Arc, dearest, this is for you," He handed her a tiny box. "But don't open it here, wait until Christmas." It didn't seem like a big request since it was literally tomorrow but Arc didn't seem to have any patience when it came to gifts but she complied.
Then she turned around and gave Cakey and I boxes. "These are for you guys, for being here for me." At that point Chris had left the room so it was just the three of us. "Same rules apply though, just wait until tomorrow."
*The next day brought to you by tooth hurty*
(Arc POV)
The next morning I was woken up by a loud screech. "Cakey...why are you..screaming?" I said into my pillow. "Oh no that wasn't me, it was Kenneth." I sat up and saw Kenneth staring at me box and then a spider, which was on my wall. Chris stood in the doorway, startled by the scream "Looks like your present escaped early." Chris said. I watch the spider crawl over to me, up my leg to my hand. I held it there and then..
Crunch
...
Why did I eat it?
Everyone stared at me as I ate the spider. It tasted surprisingly good, looks like my 'friend' Oliver had good taste. Chris knew this was going to happen so he wasn't shocked. Kenneth yelled "WHAT THE F*CK ARC?? WHY DID YOU EAT IT?" I shrugged off the question after wiping the blood on my chin. I then said "How about you open your presents from me?" They both opened them, and hugged me. I made Cakey a piece of chocolate cake with her on it and Kenneth a little tv keychain that had a mini version of him in it.
I was very skilled at my craft.

(A/N) Don't ask why Arc ate the spider okay she's a bit messed up. Also Merry Christmas!!! Sorry for not updating in a while I have been working on another fanfic because I had writers block.