Arc is Ill

(Christopher POV)
I heard Claire and her little friends snuck out tonight. I knew just how to make her come back though. When she first summoned me, there was something linking us together. A bond, if you will. When something happens to me, it happens to her. But it doesn't work vise versa. Which means I can hurt her as much as I want. But when I hurt myself, the pain gets inflicted onto her.

Because of my cyanide tears, I forced myself to cry. This would normally send a burning sensation down my face. And hers. Today was different as, the cyanide decided to come out of my mouth as well. Oh, poor Claire.

Poor dear...

(Arc POV)
After waking up Kenneth and telling him the news, he picked up Oliver. Fukase put a hand in my shoulder. He probably felt bad for me, since Oliver was one of my closest friends. We began to walk to Fukase's house when I felt.. tingling...no it felt more like.. burning.

I stopped in my tracks when I felt my face. "Arc? What's happening? Are you alright? What's wrong with your eyes?" Cakey questioned. I felt a stronger burning sensation as the first tear rolled down my face. I screamed in pain. I collapsed onto Fukase, making him fall forward. "Arc! What the hell!?" He yelled at me before looking at my face. I don't remember what happened next but I remember a burning feel coming from my mouth and hearing Chris say, "You should come home or this will happen everyday."

(Kenneth POV)
Arc had collapsed to the ground. I had handed Oliver to Cakey and picked Arc up. She felt weak and sickly. The liquid running down her face slightly burned my skin, but I could deal with it. "Fukass, or whatever your name was, GET US TO YOUR HOUSE." I urged him to get up and take us to his home. "Fine! And it's Fukase! FO KA SA-" Cakey had shushed him and helped him up.

The walk there was mostly silent for me. Cakey and Fukase talked about something I didn't really care about so I decided not to talk. I was more concerned at the health of my closet friend, and how she hasn't stopped crying for the past 15 minutes. She was slowly but surely waking up. "Kenneth....my face hurts..." Her tired voice muffled in my shirt. Arc snuggled her face against my neck. "Arc, don't go back to sleep yet. We need you awake right now.. Who knows what that sicko can do to you while you sleep." I was talking about Chris but she thought I meant Fukase. "Fukase... doesn't do that...I don't think at least.." her face was still in my shirt.

We arrived at Fukase's house a bit later. A girl with hair like Cakey opened the door. The only differences were the clothes and the eye color, otherwise they were identical. Fukase said they had a 'code 96' and that other girl, whose name was Flower, so she could be checked out. I carried in Arc and placed her on a couch close to the door. Flower told the others to wait outside. Arc had fallen asleep again (somehow), but it made Flower's job easier. "I can assume you've never seen this happen before?" I nodded.

"I'm going to assume you know Chris, well when she brought him into the world, it was an accident. She didn't know she could do this. Chris and her have a bond that ties them together. When Chris gets hurt, Arc goes through the same pain. Though, it never goes vice versa. Chris also has cyanide tears instead of normal ones. So when he cries and feels the pain of the posion burning his skin, Arc feels the same."

That last sentence sent chills down my spine. Was Arc gonna be okay?