Arc, Kenneth and Cakey run away

(Arc POV)
A couple days had past since Kenneth and Cakey made my life better. I haven't been feeling good lately (probably because I ate a spider) so we haven't really been doing much. Cakey has seen what Chris does though, and is obviously not happy with it.

Today was the day where I finally went back to school. Cakey wanted to stay home, no idea why, so it was just me and Kenneth. I got on the bus, as normal and grabbed a seat. Kenneth followed me like a duckling followed it's mom and sat next to me. He rested his head on my shoulder. The bus ride was pretty quiet between the two of us. We just listened to music really, until, Colorbars came on. I didn't see it as a problem at first and even started singing along. But Kenneth seemed put off a bit. He was shaking and looked worried.

"You alright?" I asked him and all I got was a slight nod.  My friends Oliver and Fukase had gotten on the bus at this point and noticed the strange boy beside me. "Yo, Arc, who's the new boy?" Fukase went and flicked Kenneth's forehead. "This is my friend, Kenneth, he...uh just moved in with his friend." Kenneth gave Fukase a death glare before grabbing my hand.

(Kenneth POV)
I was scared of the boy that sat across from Arc and I. He looked like he could and would kill someone. The other boy on the other hand, was much less intimidating. Though, he had bandages on him so that concerned me. "Hello? Hellllooooo? Earth to Kenneth!" I was snapped of my thoughts when the redhead waved his arm in front of my eyes. "How do you know my name?" I asked him and he yelled "WELL YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND TOLD ME ALL ABOUT YO-" He was quickly cut off by the blond boy s hand of his mouth. "Please excuse him, I'm Oliver and that's Fukase. He can be really annoying sometimes so it best to just ignore him." Oliver has one of the strongest British accents I've ever heard! Granted I've never really heard other accents before.

I kinda got lost in my thoughts again and couldn't really make out what everyone was saying, but I did hear that Oliver's brother, YOHIOloid had gone missing..

The school day had gone by and nothing exciting really happened. The only exciting part was the moment when we all got to go home. Fukase was teasing us again and Oliver was annoyed but Arc brought up a good idea. "How about tonight, at midnight, we all go down to the old graveyard? Maybe we can get 'lost' and then..."

"Then you wouldn't have to see Chris!" I fineshed the sentence for her. Everyone seemed to agree, so the only thing we need to do is get Cakey onboard with everyone. We also needed to pack food and stuff too.

Getting Cakey onboard was the easy part, sneaking out wasn't. The time had come and we were all ready. Arc went to go distract Chris while we brought everything outside. She came outside with a terrible bloody nose and scratch marks on her arms. "Let's get going.." she said. We walked to Oliver's house first, he seemed very excited to see Arc again. They hugged and we went to pick up Fukase.

(Arc POV)
After picking up Fukase, we introduced everyone to Cakey and continued on our way. Someone brought up the topic of Hio and we started talking about him. Hio and I had been good friends for many years, but Chris made me separate myself from him, since I spent more time with him than with Chris..

We arrived at the old graveyard. It appeared to be glowing with magic and spirits. I brought out my phone and we all started dancing. Kenneth, Oliver and I decided to take a break and just stargaze. Oliver started coughing. Really hard. "Oliver are you okay?! You look sick!" I said as he laid down in my lap. His normally rosey red cheeks were now grey and sickly. His pupils became swirls as if he was in a trance. It also reminded me of...
ᄃΉЯIƧƬӨPΉΣЯ
His eyes became darker....and lifeless... "Arc.....I don't feel too......good....I think I'm .......dying.." he sounded very weak. Kenneth had put a hand on my shoulder as I pulled the weak boy closer to me. I started to cry onto the boy. Kenneth pulled me closer to him..and we fell asleep with the now lifeless boy in my arms..
THE NEXT MORNING
I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder. My eyes slowly opened to see...Hio? No it can't be, he went missing! My eyes opened faster and I was right...YOHIOloid was in front of me, shaking my shoulder.
"H-Hio? I thought..." I was at a loss for words, everything around me had disappered. That's when I knew..

I was just dreaming..

I was then awoken next to Kenneth, just like last night. Oliver still laid in my arms, lifeless. I shook him and tried to get a pulse but...to no avail. Oliver was gone. I looked around to find something, anything, that could have killed him. I saw a bottle of poison on the ground...he didn't do that..did he?

He had killed himself, but why?

(A/N) Woah, 902 words NOT INCLUDEING this authors note. Also sorry for killing off Oliver so quickly, but it was him or Fukase and I think Fukase would be better for what's coming next..)