Christopher Comforts Arc (jk she hates it)

(Arc POV)
I was in the kitchen, crying into Cakey. I had told her all about my nightmare. She was very good at comforting me, by rubbing my back and snuggling with my neck. I heard the door open and close quickly. Then I heard bags shuffling, "What is going on in here?" I heard Chris say, it was hard to make out because my face was snuggled into Cakey's shirt. Chris had pushed her out of the way and kneeled down to me.  He cupped my face in his hands. I bet he did this on purpose. He gave me the nightmare about Kenneth. He is trying to make me hate Kenneth. Since he's a distortionest, I wonder if he can alter peoples minds. Ever since I summoned him all those months ago, I didn't get to learn much about his distortion abilities. He didn't like to talk about them much so I never asked. He had whispered in my ear, "I told you, Kenneth is a bad man. He could hurt at any time." I didn't want to believe him. I turned around and saw Kenneth in the doorway. He looked like he was about to cry. I felt bad.
Chris had somehow picked me up without me noticing. He carried me upstairs to my room and laid me on my bed. He was holding me like a captive prisoner. I tried to escape his grasp, but what was a weak girl like me going to do?
(Kenneth POV)
"Kenneth, are you alright?" Cakey asked as she walked up to me slowly. I then hug her and say "What did Arc tell you?"
Cakey had then explained the nightmare that Arc had. It sounded terrifying, watching your best friend watch you break down in front of them, and not doing a thing. It sounded almost traumatic, especially for someone like Arc. She had been through so much, that finally finding a friend must've been amazing for her. And for that stupid nightmare of her to ruin everything.  We need to get her as far away from here as possible."Cakey, this may sound stupid but," I said, Cakey tilted her head,
"Will you help me get Arc out of here?"