Chris did what?

⚠️THIS CHAPTER HAS A LOT OF BLOOD AND ABUSE!!!⚠️
(Arc POV)
I stared at the backwards mirror. I can't believe I had to do this every week I thought.. I turned the mirror around and stared. I stared so long and so hard that I could barely recognize my reflection. Suddenly I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. I already knew who it was. Christopher Pierre.
My "boyfriend".
"Startled, my dear?" he said in his clam, yet harsh voice. "A little," I said in a small voice, because if I were to raise my voice to him..
ᏂᏋ ᏇᎧᏬᏝᎴ ᏂᎥᏖ ᎷᏋ ᏂᏗᏒᎴᏋᏒ
He quickly struck me from behind my knees, making sure I would fall over and wouldn't be able to get back up. He pinned to the ground with his foot on my chest. I tried to struggle, he's never done this before. He then (not so) carefully used his bat. He went up my legs, to my chest then to my arms, which were trying to push his leg away. He stopped when he reached my face, and placed his head on his knee, putting more and more weight on my chest. He used his bat to lift my chin up to pull me into a kiss. It was more tender than normal, like he was showing some sort of mercy. But then, Chris ripped my glasses off and hit me straight in the eye with his bat. I screamed in pain, louder than all the other screams I had let go. I could just hear Kenneth's fear from my closet. After that, Chris took his free hand and went up my shirt. I watched in horror as he touched me with his cold, almost dead feeling hands.
I caught a glimpse of Kenneth from my closet. His face was riddled with fear as his salmon eyes met mine.  He watched with horror as my eyes and my nose dripped with blood. I could tell from the way he was looking, he wanted to burst out and help me. I shot him a look that told him not too.
Chris noticed my gaze was directed away from him, so he quickly grabbed his bat as smacked my cheek. "What are you looking at?" He said, as he lifted me up from the floor by my collar."Nothing." I lied. He tossed me back to the floor like I was just a piece of crap and had disappeared as quickly as he came. One thought came to my mind,
What was Kenneth going to say?

(A/N) Wow look an entire part dedicated to the abuse of Arc! Poor baby :(.