Dinner Break

(Arc POV)
After what felt like HOURS of reading lyrics, I was finally ready to sing..
"Are you sure you should do this now?" Kenneth whined, "It's 1 in the morning! Plus, aren't you scared you're gonna wake someone up? They would be really mad at you"
I glared at him "It's just you and me here (right now).." my voice trailed of at the end. Kenneth could clearly see I didn't like taking about Chris... "Hey, before we begin," he started " do you wanna take a quick break to sleep? Or eat? Maybe even change?" I realized I was still in the outfit from earlier today. Kenneth and I decided to take a quick food break before starting. Since I live (mostly) alone, I normally make my own food. I decide to make some plain ramen for dinner. Kenneth had gone to my room to look for something to change into.
(Kenneth POV)
I was up in Arc's room, looking for a change of clothes, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I thought it was Arc so I began to speak to them "Arc? You're done with food already?" I asked while I turned to see the it was Christopher behind me and not Arc. I was about to scream for Arc but he silenced me with his hand. "Who are you, dear?" He asked slightly cocking his head to the side. He removed his from my mouth waiting for a response."I-I'm Kenneth. Arc's f-f-friend." I stutter out. There is something about Christopher that makes me nervous. "Claire never said she was having company." He said.
"Claire?"
"Yes, Claire, you know your 'friend'" Chris said as made air quotes around friend. Claire? Is that her name? "Her name is Claire?" I asked. He looked confused, as if I asked what 1 + 2 was. "Of course that's her name! Anyways, I'm Christopher Pierre, but my friend call me Chris." He said as he extend a hand for me to shake. I acted like I didn't see him abuse my friend with a bat. "I guess I could join you for dinner, is that alright with you?" He smiles. For a second, I forgot about everything and replied "Alright, I'm sure she wouldn't mind one more." I said. Damn it! I thought.
(Arc POV)
After making food, Kenneth came running down the stairs like he just witnessed a murder scene. "Is something wrong?" I asked. "Hello darling 'Arc', your friend Kenneth here has invited me to have dinner with you." Chris said with a huge smile on his face. I pulled Kenneth aside, " What were you thinking?" I whisper-yell at him. "I don't know! He just-I-I'm so sorry." Kenneth was able to say. "Let me guess, you got lost in his eyes..?" He nodded and I ruffled his hair "You really are the gay cactus, aren't you?"
He nodded again..