Kenneth

(A/N real quick my name is Arc so that's the persons name here and no it's not Arc like Say's brother)
(Arc's POV)
It's been a long day, I got off the school bus and waved goodbye to my 'friends'. They probably didn't like me to begin with but, they talked to me so,
who would complain?
I walked through the front door, and ran up the stairs to my room. He was nowhere to be found, luckily. I decided to do something insane. I was going to try and summon Kenneth Simmons into my house.
It sounds insane but I know I can do it! I sat on my purple bedspread, on my knees. My bruises hurt, but I didn't care. I connected my phone to a speaker. 'Colorbars' grew louder....and louder.....it was so loud I could barely hear myself. I started singing along. Verse after verse. I knew all of the words. If I wanted this to work, I can't mess up. The song ended. Nothing happened.
"Crap! I did it wrong, didn't I?" I shouted. I was frustrated. After a couple minutes of pure silence, a bright light came from my speaker. The light became brighter, then started flashing to red, no green, no blue! And all of a sudden...
(Kenneth POV)
"Ugh..." I groan, my face deep into a blanket. Wait... where am I? I slowly sat up. Their was a girl, staring at me, with the biggest smile I've ever seen. She had very short, brown hair and hazel eyes. She was in some sort of school uniform, or so it seemed.
"I did it!" She shouted, as she leaned forward to hug me.