Summoned?

(Still Kenneth's POV)
After what felt like FOREVER being trapped in a tight embrace, the strange girl finally let go of me.
"Who are you? And where am I? And how did I get here?" I stared bombarding her with questions. She sat me back and explained,
"First off, I'm Arc! Probably your new roommate/best friend. Second, you are in my room, obviously. Third, well, I summoned you here, silly! Before you ask what it is I'll explain to you." She said. I don't remember exactly what she said, but basically she said that if she learned all the lyrics to a song, she can summon that character. Arc glanced at her phone. "It's time already?" She said in a shocked, yet sad tone. Arc got off of her bed. I stared at her legs. Bruises were littered all over them. "I need to get changed really quickly, you can look around while I do so." When she rushed out, I looked around her room. It was decked out in posters and art. Lots of amine girls and guys everywhere. One that caught my attention was one of a boy, he had bright blonde hair, a captains hat and bandages on one eye. I also saw some strange stains on the ground. They looked like chocolate, maybe that's what it was.
A lot of time had passed with no sign of Arc. I was looking around still when I noticed a mirror, a backwards mirror. The mirror was facing the wall. Strange I thought. After more time she appeared in the door and quickly slammed the door shut.
"What are you-"
"Hide..now." She said firmly. I decided to hide in her closet. Her outfit looked....strange. Arc had a short skirt that went barley to her knees. She also wore a loose looking white polo. There were some stains on it. But I couldn't tell what they were from because of the darkness in the closet. Luckily, I was able to leave a little crack in the door to see what she was doing...