Part 14

Roman POV:

Hey guys I'm back y'all missed me. Lol I kissed you guys to. But I'm up early because I have a flight to catch, it's feels weird going on a family vacation with lyrica and her family but lyrica wanted me to come so I decided to come. I think now the time to ask lyrica to be my girlfriend. I got up did my hygiene and put on some comfortable clothes the flight, once I was done I grabbed my phone and FaceTime lyrica and went downstairs to make me a smoothie.

~FaceTime call~

"Good morning baby girl". I said

"Morning". She said

Lyrica is definitely a morning person. I laughed at myself looking at her in the phone getting dressed.

"Your tired". I asked

"Yess my dad know I hate this morning flights, espy the ones that leaves at 10 in the morning I don't know why he does it and Florida is like 2 3 hours away". She said

"Aw don't worry about it you can sleep on me on the plan". I said

"That's the first thing I'm going to do" she said

I started to laugh at her sense of humor.

"Well I'm going to call my Uber and meet you guys at the airport". I said

"Okay baby just text me". She said

"Okay got you". I said

~end of conversation ~

I grabbed my jacket because it was cold in New York but mostly I wasn't going to need it in Florida. And I called my Uber to come to only because I didn't feel like leaving my car at the airport. Since we had a 10 am flight to I thought about taking lyrica to my mom house to meet the family or just wait. I grabbbed my luggage and headed to my way out.

~airport~

I made it to the airport and checked myself in. I texted lyrica and she wasn't here as yet so I went through TSA and went to where I flight was and waited for them.

~20 minutes later ~

Lyrcia texted me saying that they was here and they needed to check in their bags and get through TSA, so I told her I was way for them at our flight and to meet me there.

I was in my phone and I felt someone put they hands over my eyes and of course it was lyrical.

"Baby girl". I said

"Papa bear". She said kissing me

"Good morning Michael and Vanessa". I said to them

"Good morning sweetheart". Vanessa said

"Okay I'm hungry so let's get something to eat". Lyrica said

She grabbed my hand and we went to get breakfast. Lyrica was looking so good she had my dick hard. She had on some bike leggings with a black and yellow bape hoodie and some air jordans 1 and her coat. I was in a daze just looking at her.

"What do you want to eat". She asked

I snapped out off my thoughts and saw that we was standings in front of Dunkin' Donuts.

"You was thinking about something what happen". She asked

"Your ass looks mad good right now". I told her

She laughed at me "what do you want to do about it". She asked

"Ohh you teasing me just wait till we touch down". I said