Part 12

~Finials week~

It's been two weeks since Roman had came to my house to meet my dad and we've been talking for about 4 months now. It was getting cold in New York and it's December the week before Christmas break and me and my dad was suppose to go on a daddy daughter vacation but it turned out to be a daddy/stepmoms/ daughters/ boyfriend Disney vacation. 

So here's a update my dad wants to marry Vanessa again with a bigger ring for there's anniversary so I went with my dad to help him find a ring for her.

I knew she was going to love it

I knew she was going to love it. Vanessa is a great person at first I didn't like her and we hit it off bad but I saw how happy she makes my dad. So one day two years ago my dad sat us down and we had a conversation and I put my differences aside, she was like another mother figure that I didn't have not saying that she will ever replace my mom even though my mom mad her choices, she was there for me helped me through my period helped me with the situation with Noah especially. So I could say I do love her as a second mom. But thing is Vanessa don't my dad was going to give her a bigger ring. So this should be fun.

I made my way to my next finial and honestly I was beat and tired. My hair was in a messy bun and I had on this off men sweatpants with the matching shirt. With my yeezy and my mackage.

I had my math finial next and it was with roman I was honestly scared but he was helping me study so I felt confident

I had my math finial next and it was with roman I was honestly scared but he was helping me study so I felt confident. I went to Starbucks and bought us two cinnamon spice latte. I headed to his class and nobody was there but him.

"Here you go". I said handing him the coffee

"Aww thank you". He said

"Ready for this vacation". I asked

"Yes and good thing I decided to go with y'all because I want you to meet my parents". He said

"Roman whattt nooo i can't". I said

"Calm down there going to love you". He said

"Okay". I said smiling I went to my seat and sat down.

In school we played it cool. Outside of school we were like a couple but not yet. I really do feel like he's going to asked me to be his girlfriend soon.  I had a hair appointment tomorrow morning with Vanessa to get our hair done and when I tell you my dad is not going to like what I bought. I got a 40inch lace frontal wig.