Part 16

~3 weeks later~

Roman POV:

Recap of our last days in Florida. We spent time with lyrica and her folks then after went back to see my people's. My family loved her so much And I'm glad they did the girls stole her away from me once again but I didn't mind it like this every time I can be with the boys and lyrcia can be with the girls they mad her fee comfortable and honestly that's all I wanted. While we was we was applying to jobs for her, she got two call backs one from bath and body works and one from footlocker, and both of her so she decided to go with bath and body works.  She was so happy until she found out the Noah came out of jail I told her that she could stay at my place if she wanted to and from time that's what she did this week she was staying at my place. For New Years we went to go see the Christmas tree and we spent new year's at my house.

~end of recap~

"Roman babe". Lyrica said

"Yess baby". I said

"I'm about to leave to go to work". She said

"Do you want me to drive you". I asked

"Ughh sure".

She had on her uniform which was denim blue jeans a white button down shirt and her blue and white apron in her bag, her make-up was done and her hair was curled.

"Ready babe". I asked

"Yeah". She said

We got in the car and drove to the mall.

~mall~

"Alright babe what time you suppose to be getting off". I asked

"Closing shift if your sleep by then I'll just take a Uber so don't wait up on me". She said

"Okay babe just call me". I said

She got out and headed inside. Now what am I going to with out my baby.

Lyrica POV:

It was like my second week at work and everything was going perfectly fine, I'm really don't talk to anybody but this girl name Alexander and this boy that was gay named Matthew, and  they were both cool people it was a couple of other young people here but the rest was like older staff in there 30s and 40s.

I went to Starbucks first got my usual pumpkin spice latter and a bottle of water. When I got done with that I went to work. I walked to the back where the break room was and the lockers was and put my bag in it I really didn't have to stitch my shoes because I wore my fur black Ugg's, they really didn't care about the shoes as long as it wasn't anything to crazy. I put my apron on and I looked at my watch and saw that I had 10 mins left, till I start work.

"Heyyy my pretty friend". Matthew said

"Heyy girll". I said

"How's everything". He asked

"Good just hanging in there". I said

"That's good you ready for this shift". He asked

"No but yess feel like it's going to be a good day". I said