Part 15

Merry Christmas guys I'm going to be writing this chapter like the day of Christmas and I hope you guys enjoy it 💜

~Christmas day ~

Roman POV:

After dinner yesterday we came back to the hotel and I ran lyrica a nice hot bath and let her relax herself, today my family was going to meet lyrica and I was scared because they don't know that she my student so I'm hoping and praying they do, I mean what's the worst that can happen she going to graduate in June and that's like 6 months away. I just hope everything goes as planned. But before she meets my parents we was going to magic kingdom to take pictures and enjoy the Christmas show and Michael was going to marry Vanessa again and I was going to ask lyrica to be my girl at my moms house.

I got up and brushed my teeth after I was done with that I deceits to order room service, only because lyrica was still sleep and I wanted to surprise her with breakfast in bed, Michael said it was okay to put it on his card but I didn't feel comfortable so I called the front desk and asked them can they add my card on room 8 and they did, once I did that I order room service.

25 minutes later the food was here they knocked on the door and I rushed as they brought in the food I places it on the table and woke lyrica up.

"Lyrica babe wake up". I said shaking her

"Nooo let me sleep papa bear". She said groaning

I laughed at her. "Lyrica I order breakfast I want you to eat it before it get cold". I said

"Ughh fine let me go brush my teeth". She said

She got up and dragging herself to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. When she was done she had her face all screwed up but it was cute though.

"What's for breakfast". She asked

I brought the tray to her and it was cheese and crackers with a bagel with cream cheese and some fruit and a rose in this small vase.  She smiled and hide her face.

"You like it". I asked

"Yess very romantic I love it". She said kissing me

"So what's the plan after we're done with the Christmas show". She said

"My parents house". I said

"Roman I'm honestly scared, it's Christmas and I can't ant you to spend it with your family, and what if they don't like me". She said panicking

"Baby girl calm down they will love you". I said

"Fine I have to go buy a dress". She said

I laughed because she always lived to look good and I know she didn't want to to look like her regular self. So we finished breakfast did our morning hygiene and headed to the mall. We put on our outfits for the park so we won't have to come back and get dress again. And plus I needed to get last minute gifts. Lyrica called her to make sure that everything was running on schedule. She for on the phone.

"Alright we have till 1:30 to shop I told my dad  well meet him there" she said

"Okay cool let's go" I said

~Lenox mall~

I parked the car and we went inside holding hands. Lyrica wanted to go get her an outfit so that what we did. After looking in about 3 different store she still didn't find anything.

"Ughh nothing is is perfect in here nothing will impress your family, Roman I don't want to go". She said breaking down

"Hey hey hey calm down, you'll find something". I said