Part 29

Roman POV

~Cabo Mexico~

Yesterday lyrica had the most fun of her life and she was drunk, I don't know what part of the plan was it with her friends to have her take 24 shots, when we left the place I literally had to carry her bride style it was like she was a dead zombie.

I know she we about to get annoyed with me because I'm about to wake her up for our flight.

"Lyrica lets go". I said

"Nooo I'm She said

"Nobody told you to take 24 shots, now we have a flight to get on". I said

She threw the pillow at me and got up and showered, After 35 minutes of waiting she finally got out put some under and bra, sweatpants on a tank top and sweater, then she sprayed her perfume and left her hair in the fishnet and put on some sunglasses.

"Are you ready". I asked

She didn't say anything, yup she has an attitude now, I laughed and smacked her butt watching her leave to head downstairs. I called us a Uber and while we waited I mad yesterday we had our passports, Luggage and anything else we needed. The Uber pulled up and we got in and headed to the airport.

~airport~

We arrived at the airport checked in our bags and went through TSA and headed to our gate number, we sat down and lyrica mood was to funny. She had her legs crossed her arms across her chest and her face read attuide.

"Hungry". I asked

"Yes". She said

"Starbucks". I asked her

"No D&D". She said

She got up and followed me and we waited in line to get our stuff. In the mean time she wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my chest.

"Robear im tired and my head is hurting". She said

"Well nobody tols you to be gangster and take 24 shots". I said laughing

"Not funny". She said hitting me

We order our food and got it then I went to go but her some Advil.

"Here take these". I said

I gave her the pills and she took them back like how she was telling them shots. Then we ate our food and waitlisted to bored our flight y'all in Mexico.

~Cabo Mexico~

We landed finally in Cabo and now we was getting our transportation to the resort. Lyrica was tired she got right in the car and went to sleep again. We finally arrive to the resort 30 minutes later I woke her up and she got annoyed.

"Ughh again". She said

"Yes you can sleep all you want once your in the room". I said

"Fine". She said
The
"Still got a little headache". I asked

"No not really just tired". She said

We checked in and went to our room and I did nice the room was so nice and big and the resort to. This was going to be a fun vacation.