Part 4

Roman POV:

~Sunday afternoon 11pm~

Beep beep beep

My alarm went of so that was time for me to wake up. I got yo shirtless rub my eyes and turned off alarm. I got up showered and brushed my teeth. It wasn't really anything to do today but I did have to do my lesson plans for the next two weeks so I got started on that. I went to my office sat at my desk turned on some football and got to work.

~3 hours later~

I look at my phone and it was 1:30. Great not what to do I thought about it for a minute and I decided to text Lyrica .

~text conversation~

Me: hey beautiful

...

Lyrica: professor regins what's brings you to my attention in the Sunday afternoon

...

Me: nothing much bored wbu?

...

Lyrica :  nothing much finishing up my essay, hey what about that date coffee or lunch?

...

Me: umm sure but finish up your homework first and lunch I know thus great dinner near me I'll come get you.

...
Lyrica: lol of course and what about 4 I'm almost done with it.

...

Me: sure see you at 4 then 😘

...

Lyrica: okay 😘

~End of text conversation ~

I can't believe she actually would want to go out with me. Since I didn't have anything to do till 4 I decided to just watch some football some more and drink some whisky.

Lyrica POV:

I can't believe I'm going on a date with my professor today. I finished it my homework we and picked out a outfit to wear tonight. I looked at my walk in closet filled with clothes we were just going to the dinner so I decided to throw in my G-star black ripped jeans with my BAPE hoodie and BAPE shirt, and I was going to throw on my chestnut uggs.

I went to go take my shower and after that did my make up.

~35 minutes later~

I got out the shower lotion up my body out on my under wear and bra then put on my outfit. I waited to put on my boots i looked in the full mirror in my room took off my binet and did my make up. We going natural honey with a little touch of highlight. Once I was done with that I sprayed some sweet pea perfume. I then took some pictures to post on my IG.

I was bored and decided to FaceTime Kehlani on my laptop. On the third ring she picked up.

"Heyy boo where you going all dressed up cute and fly". She asked

"Date with prof regins". I said blushing

"Ouuuuuuu as you should you look good let me see the outfit". She said

I got up showed her my outfit and did some poses while she hype me up lol. We both started laughing as I sat back down. But I Hurd a knock and my dad walked in.

"Hey baby girl what's going on". He asked

"Nothing talking to Kehlani". I said

"Heyy Kehlani umm I'm stay over at you know who house for the night your going to be okay alone". He asked