Part 30

Finial chapter

~June/ graduation~

Roman POV:

Today was graduation day finally my baby girl was graduating, she was now getting ready for her hair appointment, one thing about lyrica she always had to make sure her hair was done she didn't even care about her nails if her hair wasn't done she wasn't happy, which I never understood because lyrica has nice hair, so I paid her hair and for her wig to get installed.

"Baby girl you almost ready". I asked

"Yes I'm coming down now". She said

She came down and she had on a dress with a jean jacket and her Christian Dior slides with her bag.

"Looking good as always baby". I said

"Thank you you to". She said

She gave me a kiss and we left, I was finally glad lyrica was able to move on completely she still had thoughts about that night but it didn't affect her the way it did before.

"Are you going to the nail salon with me". She asked

"Yeahh and after I have to go for a staff meeting and help set up for graduation". I said

"Okay that's good". She said

After an hour of driving I finally dropped her off to her hair appointment and I went my way to mines, but first I stop and got lyrica some breakfast.

"Hi can I get a toasted bagel with cream cheese". I told the guy

"Okay". He said

I headed to make her some ice coffee then a guy about my height bump into my shoulder. I really couldn't see his face that well because he had on a mask but I really didn't pay attention to it either.

"My fault man". He said

"Nah your good". I said

When the sandwich was ready I grabbed everything paid for it and left. One I love to lyrica gave her her food and went to my appointment to cut my hair.

Noah POV:

"You got that for me". I asked

"Yeah, $800". He said

I pulled out the money and paid the guy the money and he gave me a the bag, I pulled out the gun and looked at it and aimed it basically getting a feel of the gun.

"Ight man this good". I said

He left and got out my car, yeah lyrica and Roman don't know what's coming for them. I've been on the run hiding at my fathers cabin in the wood nobody knows about this place not even lyrica but today I will get my revenge.

Lyrica POV:

~2 hours later~

My hair was finally done I got blonde highlights with pin curls of course, today is going to be a good, I called roman to let him know I was ready and then texted kahlian to meet me at the nail salon.

~nail salon~

"Girll whats are your plans after graduation". Kehlian asked

"I really don't know probably get a job". I said

I haven't really thought about what I wanted to do after college, but I know Roman wanted me to live in with him permanently, I still haven't told my dad about it, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind it.

"We'll have you told you dad about the move". She asked me

"No I'm going to though at dinner". I said