Part 13

~one day before vacation~

Lyrica POV:

I woke up to the glumly sky today it was very cloudy but didn't look like it was going to rain. Roman had his big arms wrapped around me and I had to get up and get ready for my hair appointment. I went on my phone and checked ig then I heard a knock on my door.

"Lyrica we have to get ready". Vanessa said

"Okay". I said

I tired getting up out of Roman grip but he was to damn strong.

"Nooo stay". He said

"Roman I have a hair appointment in about two hairs and you have to go home and get ready to pack and we still need to do shopping". I said

I got up went to the storage closet and got Roman a tooth brush. I came back and he looked at me.

"What are you looking at". I said

"You your so cute when your grumpy in the morning". He said

"No I'm not look at me my hair a mess". I said

We was in my bathroom brushing out teeth. After I brushed my teeth I walked Roman to the door so he ca go home and freshen up.

"I'll see you in a few hours". He said

"Yes text me when you get home". I said 

He nodded his head kissed me and he left and I went back to my room and did took a shower. Since today was glooming I put on my adidas camouflage outfit with my yeezy. Half my clothes are sweatpants and hoodies the other half is mainly going out clothes. I had a lot of cute summer cloths that I had. I put on my jewelry some perfume and then grabbed my coat. I grabbed my small bag and then my wig and headed downstairs.

Vanessa wasn't ready yet so I waited for her. I went on my social media and took a picture for the gram.

(This isn't a picture of his lyrica, lyrica picture is in the media shown, the picture of the outfit I wanted lyrica to wear)

I saw Vanessa come down the stars and she was ready so she decided to hope in the picture as well.

"Ready to go". She asked

"Yeahh let's get this hair done". I said

We drove in her car and headed to the hair salon.

~hair salon~

Our hair style braided our hair down and now was about to install my wig and Vanessa hair stylist was going to sew in her hair.

"What you want done to it girl". She said

"Uhh just some pin curls" I said

"Okay good". She said