Part 8

Roman POV:

I woke up with lyrica next to me with her arms wrapped my stomach sleeping peacefully. so recap of last night me and lyrica had sex and after we had sex we spent the rest of the night getting to know each other so more and to be honest I think I want to make her my girlfriend but not just yet. Her personality is through the roof she makes me smile yesterday she let me vent to her about my ex wife and she just listened she a very good listener. She like scary movies her favorite color is pink she likes pizza, she like to go out and be adventurous shopping try different restaurants etc. she so adorable and she matches my fly and my energy. Her birthday is May 23 which is odd because where two days apart from each other. Now I never dated my own sign so this must be interesting.

She started moving while I was starting at her beautiful face.

"What time is it". She asked

"10:15". I said

"Ughh couple more minutes". She said

"Lol no you have classes and I have a class to teach and I have to hand back you guys tests". I said

"Ughh fine okay but how does my waves looks". She asked

"To be honest their a mess but not to much". I said

"Ugh okay time to take this off". She said

She sat up in the bed as I watch her just take her wig off.

"What". She said

"You just going to take your hair off like that". I asked Laughing

"Yeahh why not I'm going to wear my natural hair out today". She said

"Really wow". I said

"Yup I just need some leave in conditioner that's all do you have some". She asked

"Yeah in the bathroom". I said getting up

The bathroom I had had two sinks she went and grabbed her tooth brush and tooth paste and started brushing her teeth. She then reached for her the mouth wash and rinsed her mouth out.

"Do you have another bathroom I can shower in". She asked

"Why I've already seen you naked let's get in". I said

We got in showered for about a good 35 minutes then got out. We got dressed I threw on some jeans a G star sweater and some black and red 11s. Lyrica threw on some leggings all black yeezy and a guns and rose hoodie. She then went into the bathroom and did her thing.

Lyrica POV:

I went in the bathroom took my wig cap off using the coconut oil Roman had and after that I then started to take out my braids. With left my hair into a big ass mess. So I took my hands and started putting water all through my hair. Now my hair is not soft thin or curly like 4c or hair. I have some thick hair that's it hard to handle and when I do get it silk press they charge me almost $250 because of my hair texture. When I notice that my hair was because to a point where I liked it I put some leave in conditioner and just let it air dry. So when I'm done with classes I'm going to get a silk press. Nobody ever seen me with my real hair out in school not even Dylan or Zion. Kehlani saw my hair when I was little and she always told me that I should leave it out. But it's just to much.

I came out the bathroom and their Roman was just looking at me.

"What's wrong". I asked

"Y-y-you your hair lyrica". He said

"What about it". I said laughing

"You have so much hair and you wear wigs lyrica". He said

"Well Yeah cuz look at it's so much to handle But I'm going to get a silk press after I'm done with classes". I said