Chapter Two

I don't own the pictures or characters used...they belong to their creators.

When Bruce returned him with the two kids, his wife and daughters were in the living room. They were watching some random TV show waiting for their husband and father to walk through the door. As they heard the door open, they all rushed to see him when they noticed two unknown kids with him.

 As they heard the door open, they all rushed to see him when they noticed two unknown kids with him

"Uh honey...Who are these kids with you?" Toni asked.

"They're Lincoln and Lily. Our adopted son and daughter." Bruce said.

"WHAT?!" Toni yelled.

"I'll explain everything in a moment. But before that...Alfred, Can you take them to one of our guest rooms?" Bruce asked.

Alfred, Can you take them to one of our guest rooms?" Bruce asked

"Of course Mr. Wayne." Alfred said as he lead Lincoln and Lily towards one of the guest rooms. When they were finally out of hearing range..his daughters and wife started to ask him questions until he quieted them down. 

"Honey, Why did you adopt two random kids?" Toni asked which made Bruce sigh before he told them what Lincoln told him. Needless to say once he was finished, everyone of the girls were angry.

"What kind of parents would do that to their child?" Toni yelled.

"To be honest, he told me of numerous instances where his parents punished him for no reason or were afraid to step in. This incident was just too much to handle and he finally ran away from his home. But not before taking his little sister with him since he was afraid that she could become like his other sisters." Bruce said. 

"So what are we going to do?" Toni said.

"We're going to tell the authorities while asking to hide our identity." Bruce said.

"Which is smart considering how much attention would be brought to Lincoln if anyone knew who reported the crime." Dixie said.

"Exactly. Now I'll tell the authorities in the morning." Bruce said. The group continued to talk about it over the course of the night until they eventually went to bed. Meanwhile the Louds were in the living room panting after searching all over for their son/brother.

"That settles it. Lincoln's gone missing." Lori said.

"But why..." Leni stated to say until she remembered everything that they placed him through and slumped down on the couch. 

"He has to be here somewhere." Lynn Jr. shouted which caused everyone to roll their eyes at her.

"Honey..He isn't here. We searched all over the house, garage and the backyard." Rita said which caused Lynn to grumble before sitting down. As she watched her daughter do that, Rita thought that something or someone was also missing besides her son. She slowly counted her daughters and sighed a breath of relief...all 9 of her daughters were still here. Wait, 9?!

"Lynn...Where's Lily?" Rita said quietly.

"What do you mean honey?" Lynn Senior said.

"We only have 9 girls here and we're missing my little girl." Rita said which made Lynn Senior look inside the van which was empty. Then he tried to look at her crib which was also empty as well.

"S..She's gone." Lynn said which caused Rita to sob. Never in her wildest dreams did she imagine that two for her kids would disappear from her. And look at what happened, she should've never trusted her daughters words over the words of her own son. This was her punishment and she hoped that she would find him again and never let him go. 

A feeling that was shared through the rest of the family even Lynn..who tried to play tough. 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter...Bye 👋