Chapter Thirteen

I don't own the pictures used in this..they belong to their respective owners.

After Lori dropped her off, Lynn Jr. reassured herself that everything won't be as bad as her sisters imagined it. No one will hate her...she's Lynn Loud Junior. The girl who always brought home the gold and brought glory to Royal Woods. Those thoughts brought some comfort to her as she imagined praise and support for her own actions against her brother. Don't get her wrong, Lynn still remembered those words that her sisters spoke two days ago, but she pushed them in the back of her mind. She was broken out of her thoughts by Margo who tapped her on one of her shoulders.

"Lynn. We need to talk." Margo said as she lead Lynn to an isolated area of the middle school.

"What's this about Margo?" Lynn asked.

"I wanted to know why you did something like that to your own flesh and blood?" Margo asked.

"He was bad luck and cost us the game." Lynn said.

"Are you even hearing yourself? That's the most idiotic thing that I've ever heard in my life." Margo said.

"But it's true. I had a perfect winning streak and he ruined it." Lynn argued.

"Then explain the other games that he attended. We never lost those...What makes this one different?" Margo asked.

"You don't understand anything Margo...he cursed us when he attended that game." Lynn said making Margo groan in annoyance.

"Stop that. It's bad enough that you make us do those stupid good luck rituals, but now you actually believe that Lincoln cursed our game. What happened to the Lynn who always brushed off loses and gave the winners a handshake. The same Lynn who smiled and always said that my family's support is the biggest award of them all." Margo said.

"That Lynn was pathetic and weak. I've improved since then and nothing will stop me from winning at every softball game that I'm in." Lynn said.

"You know what...forget it. I don't want to waste my time arguing with a superstitious girl who's too far in denial to see what she did wrong. And I surely don't want to be best friends with her either." Margo said.

"What are you saying?" Lynn said.

"I'm saying that our friendship is over. I never thought that my friend would do something so cruel and heinous to her own brother just for a softball game. I hope that you're happy with yourself Lynn...because all of this is your fault." Margo said as she left Lynn alone. While Lynn tried to shake the guilt and shame that was building up inside her and thought:

Margo's wrong. This isn't my fault. It's Lincoln's.

Unaware of the same part of her mind telling her otherwise. At the same time, Lincoln sneezed and quickly grabbed a tissue. He was sure that someone was thinking about him and quickly thought of the girls who helped him during this time. He should've left them a letter or something at least..but at the time he didn't have much time before they noticed their escape. Especially since he had to remove those tracking devices from their bodies. 

"What's wrong Lincoln?" Tori asked as she handed him some class work to do. 

"I'm thinking of writing letters to Ronnie Anne, Girl Jordon and Stella." Lincoln said.

"Good idea. They surely need to know that you're okay and in good hands." Tori said.

"I'll work on them later." Lincoln said as he started to work as his sister. Meanwhile, Lisa sat at a back table with no one sitting around her. Which included Darcy who was still conflicted on what to do. It hurt knowing that because of that small decision that her friendship could be over. Despite her emotionless exterior, Lisa loved Darcy's company and to lose her would break her apart.

"Sigh...I should've used my brain more." Lisa said softly to herself as her classmates talked to each other. A luxury that she will never get back due to her own actions. And the worst part....

This was only the beginning of her and her sister's troubles. And it all stemmed from the fact that her family favored one sibling over the other. Hopefully things will get better because if not than their troubles will only get worse as time goes on.

(That's all I got right now...but I will had pictures of some of the girls from other series so you can say what you think about them)

but I will had pictures of some of the girls from other series so you can say what you think about them)

(This is Ellsworld. I figured since they do different things than they should have done superhero's as well. Only...I only found this and another picture that I don't like)

I only found this and another picture that I don't like)

(TMNT. I did have a picture of them as turtles, but I changed my mind and found some that are more human that turtles)

 I did have a picture of them as turtles, but I changed my mind and found some that are more human that turtles)

(Fem Wolverine. I just came upon this photo when I was looking for some other female heroes to add. I didn't know that they had a female Wolverine until this moment)

(I'll add more pictures as time goes on so you can give me your honest feedback on them and see how you feel about it.)

Hope you enjoyed the chapters...Bye 👋