Chapter Three

I don't own the pictures used...they belong to their creators.

Tick Tock

Tick Tock

TICK TOCK

The sound of the clock was irritating to almost everyone in the Loud House. It didn't provide them comfort that they drove their brother and little sister away. The clock was mocking them and showing them just how much time was wasted trying to search the house for them. The Louds were all feeling guilty yet that didn't mean that all of them were the tiniest bit remorseful for the hell that they placed their brother through. 

They knew that their brother was faking everything and wanted him punished. Yet, it never occurred to them that this was the last straw. They honestly thought that he was going to apologize and everything will be good (until the next time that something like this happens again). However, this wasn't the case and now they're paying for it. As the time ticked by...they knew that Lincoln and Lily were getting further and further from them. 

Needless to say that none of them got any good sleep and were trudging through the house like zombies. 

"That was the worst night of my life." Lola moaned.

"Please. We're just a little restless, but when we find Lincoln and Lily...everything will go back to normal and we can sleep normally." Lori said.

"No way. Lincoln will just infect us with bad luck. We don't need him here." Lynn said which caused the others to roll their eyes knowing full well that she's still salty about her loss last night.

"Shut it Lynn. We need to focus our energy on finding Lincoln and Lily." Luna said. Lynn was about to respond to that before she was cut off by someone knocking on the door. The girls slowly gathered around the stairs as their parents walked to the door and opened it showing two police officers standing in the door way. 

"May I help you

"May I help you..." Lynn Sr. Said. When he saw them, his blood turned cold and he felt like peeing his pants. He hoped that he didn't do anything illegal to get the ire of the police, but those hopes were dashed once the male police officer said:

We've received a tip saying that you kicked your eleven year old son out of the house.

"What?" Lynn Sr. Said as his wife looked speechless at the two officers along with their daughters. 

"We've received a tip and some footage was emailed to us showing that you kicked your son out into the cold." The male officer said with more detail. (Toni hacked into Lisa's network and copied everything on there and emailed it to the police.)

"We just wanted to protect ourselves from his bad luck. What? Is that a crime?" Lynn Sr. Said.

"Yes. It is. And since you admitted it...you're both under arrest for child neglect and abandonment." The male police officer said as his partner arrested Rita and he arrested Lynn Sr.

"Lisa...Did you know about this?" Lori whispered.

"Yes. I did." Lisa admitted knowing that she purposely never said anything to her parents since she wanted to record the experience for an experiment of hers. But after their siblings went missing...she knew that she allowed this to go on too far. She had planned to delete the footage sometime in the morning just in case any police officers came by. But it seems like her computer files were hacked and they were sent to the authorities. Which didn't help matters for her family at all.

"Then why didn't you say anything?" Leni asked.

"I wanted to use this as a social experiment." Lisa said.

"Why you little..." Lori started to say until she saw that one of her siblings went missing. As she turned around..she saw that everyone (minus Lynn, Lincoln and Lily) were all present.  She hoped that her sister wouldn't try anything drastic until she saw her sister come back with a bat.

"Lynn..Why are you holding that bat?" Luan whispered.

"Going to fight the police so they can release our parents." Lynn said and started to head down the stairs when Lori took away her bat.

"Oh no you don't." Lori said.

"Hey! Give me my bat back." Lynn said.

"No. What were you thinking Lynn? You could get arrested as well if you even think of touching those police officers." Lori said.

"But.." Lynn said.

"She's right. That will only make things worse for us and you." Luan said.

"Fine, but know that I blame Lincoln for this." Lynn said never knowing that she will soon eat her words in the coming weeks.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, Bye 👋