Chapter Nineteen

I don't own the pictures.

Luan continued to walk down the hallway with her head hanging low. She was being glared at and mocked, but she couldn't really blame them after all...she decided to follow the rest of her family and kick her brother out. Now no one wants anything to do with her especially Benny who avoided her like the plague. 

"Luan. We need to talk." A voice said behind her. Luan turned around and saw Maggie who had her usual uninterested expression on her face. So she quickly followed her to a classroom and stood near a desk.

"I already know what you want to talk about so hurry up and break off your friendship with me." Luan said. 

"Sigh...Luan, I'm not going to break off my friendship with you. Believe me, I would like to, but I have a feeling like you're reconsidering your actions against your brother." Maggie said.

"It wasn't like I wanted to follow along with everyone in the first place, but what choice did I have? I saw how the others react when someone backs up Lincoln so I just...." Luan said. 

"Followed everyone else and locked your brother outside." Maggie finished for Luan.

"Exactly....I never wanted any of this to happen, but you know how stupid my family is." Luan said. 

"Well...I finally got an answer to why you did it, but I have some last thing to do before I can forgive you." Maggie said as she slapped Luan against her left check.

"I guess I deserve that." Luan said with a small chuckle. It stung, but if it was one last thing in order to satisfy Maggie with...it's more than worth it. She was more than thankful that Maggie still wanted to be her friend after the biggest mistake of her life. 

At the same time, Bruce was still gathering information about the Louds and found something interesting. It seems like someone was gambling with the success of his daughter's talents and was cashing in thousands of dollars in his bank account. So he theorized that Lynn Sr. probably wanted to get rid of his son for greed. 

"What a scum bag." He said before looking at the backgrounds of the rest. Out of all of them...he could tell that some would feel remorseful for their actions, but the others probably wouldn't. Thanks in part to the selfish actions of their parents. 

"Everything alright, Master Bruce." Bruce heard Alfred say behind him.

"Just looking at the backgrounds of Lincoln's and Lily's family." Bruce said.

"Some of them won't see what they did wrong until the very end then." Alfred said.

"You have no idea. They most likely became that way due to their parents and letting their egos get out of hand." Bruce said.

"Oh dear. Then it's a good thing that Lincoln and Lily came here or else who knows what would happen to them." Alfred said making Bruce chuckle a little. It would be cut short when he got a Beacon from the Justice League which meant...word must've spread about his new son and daughter. Now to deal with the headache.

Hope you enjoy the chapter...Bye 👋

I saved Ashi and her sisters cause I wanted to let them live and enjoy life

Voltron is on here cause I liked it.