Chapter Eight

Since one person asked for it....here's Fem Thanos, Fem Darkseid and for bonus: Fem Joker. I don't own the pictures...they belong to their creators. Note: Fem Joker is Flashpoint Martha Wayne

 Note: Fem Joker is Flashpoint Martha Wayne

Tell me what you think here

Tell me what you think here. Anyway...let's get to the story:

Lori pulled up to the house and saw her beloved Bobby. The man who she wished to marry and have kids with. A man who knew what she did to her only brother and had the right to break up with her and date someone else. 

"Guys, can you all go inside please? Bobby and I have to talk." Lori said as her sisters nodded and went inside. As they did, they tried not to look at Bobby and just went inside. While Lori tried to slow her heartbeat and stop herself from throwing up. After getting herself under control...she left the van and sat near Bobby.

"So you know everything?" Lori said after a couple of tense minutes.

"Yes. I know everything that you've done Lori." Bobby said with a cold tone. Lori could tell that he was angry and saddened by this news, but kept silent. 

"I have no excuse. I abused my position as the older sibling and was just selfish and cruel to the others." Lori said.

"Good to see that you aren't trying to make excuses for what happened. But I want to know why you let your family become second fiddle to me." Bobby said.

"I am a love struck fool Bobby. I felt like you were the most important thing in my life and wanted to spend all of my time talking or texting to you. I even tried to set Ronnie Anne and Lincoln up just for my own twisted beliefs that our relationship  will die without them getting together." Lori said.

"Thank you for your honesty. It's nice that you're accepting your own actions towards your younger siblings, but...." Bobby started to say until Lori cut him off with one last kiss.

"I know what you're going to say Bobby. I still love you, but I don't deserve someone like you. I hope that you find some other girl to make happy like you did for me." Lori said.

"Glad we agree on something. I wish you luck Lori..because you're going to need it." Bobby said as he started to walk away while Lori sat there with some tears coming to her eyes. Bobby was too good for someone like her and deserved to be with another girl. A girl who would treat him as equals and wouldn't make him do excessive calls or texts. Slowly she sat up and walked back inside the house where she saw her sisters at the window.

"Are you okay Lori?" Luan asked.

"I will be. Bobby doesn't deserve to be with someone who treated you all so poorly. I couldn't let him stay with me despite my love towards him." Lori said.

"Oh Lori." Leni said as the older sister went upstairs. Meanwhile Babara was with Dixie who was teasing her about the crush that she gained towards Lincoln.

"It's not funny Dixie. He managed to charm me with only a few sentences." Barbara said. 

"I'm sorry, but it's kinda funny that you also fell in love with my adopted brother." Dixie said.

"What do you mean also?" Barbara said. 

"The others and I fell in love with him too. He's turning out to be a real lady killer." Dixie said.

"He sure is. And knowing how attractive and caring he is..it wouldn't surprise me if he also gains more ladies in the future." Barbara said. The girls continued to talk with Bruce sneezed in his study. He was thinking of having Lincoln become the newest Robin. This would give him a chance to finally fight back against those who try to push him around. 

Unaware that this action would introduce him to more woman who would fall for his charm.

Hope you enjoyed the chapters...Bye 👋