Chapter Fourteen

Carol Pringrey was watching her rival/sometimes friend Lori walk through the halls with her head down. Now don't get her wrong she didn't exactly pity Lori for her own actions. Actions that were so terrible that it made her blood run hot like lava. What kind of family favors siblings over their own son/brother? A brother who helped them all without question and even was the voice of reason in some instances. It didn't help that he was one of the Louds who was quiet and caused less chaos than his sisters. A fact that was a godsend to most of the residents in Royal Woods since his sisters were known to be out of control. 

"Carol." A voice said. Carol turned to look at Becky who was one of Lori's friends. Well, former friend by the looks of things.

"Becky, How are you faring?" Carol asked. 

"If I'm being completely honest, I'm not doing so well. This entire situation involving Lori and Leni...just disgusts me." Becky said.

"I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't. What she and the others did is just inexcusable." Carol said. Carol was disappointed in Lori's actions at her own little brother. She always envied Lori for having siblings due to her being an only child. She thought that Lori always placed her family first and treated them like precious gifts. Only to find out that she did none of that and treated them like servants and even threatened them to do things for her.

"I know. I'm almost tempted to cut her out of our friend group." Becky said.

"As tempting as that is...we need to see whether or not she regrets it." Carol said making Becky raise her eyebrow at her.

"Why would we do that?" Becky said.

"If you'll let me finish...I didn't say that we completely cut her out. Think of it this way, she proves that she's truly remorseful and then we let her back in. But until then, she losses our trust, support and friendship. The same could be said for Leni assuming that she wasn't talked into it." Carol said. Leni wasn't the brightest so it could stand to reason that she could easily be manipulated to do things. 

"Okay. I guess that works...but what about Bobby? Wouldn't he have an issue with what you're planning." Becky asked.

"I'll ask him before lunch. While you tell the others...hopefully this will be a wake up call for Lori and Leni if needed." Carol said as the two girls headed to class. At the same time, the bat sisters were thinking about introducing Lincoln to their friends.

"Are you crazy?" Barbara asked as she started at Dixie. They were at an isolated area of the school so no one could hear their conversation. 

"Come on Barbara, it would give the girls a chance to see our adopted little brother." Dixie said.

"And make our competition larger at the same time. Who knows how many girls your adopted brother would gain if more girls see him." Barbara said.

"We're willing to share besides it'll be nice for Lincoln to be with girls who aren't like his sisters." Dixie said.

"Don't you dare compare Lincoln and Lily to them. They don't deserve to be called sisters due to their multiple actions that make Peter and Lois Griffin look like angels." Barbara said.

"We won't do it all at once. Besides we both know that mom's assistant is coming over and I'm invited Willow to come as well." Dixie said.

"Willow? She'll just talk Lincoln's ear off." Barbara said.

"Lincoln can handle it. Besides he lived with his former sisters for years and never seemed bothered by their antics." Dixie said.

"Fine. But this better not backfire Dixie." Barbara said as the two went their separate ways just as an unknown woman jumped down from the roof.