Clearing Something Up

Hi guys! I know that I haven't been working on this fanfic that much (Can you really blame me though since I basically kept posting books that I should've waited on?), but I want to clear some things up.

1. Harem Size

I went a bit too far with the members of the harem so I was thinking that you guys can vote to see who I get rid of or get to keep in it (minus the girls who were originally in the harem to begin with plus Ashi since she died during the revival of the Samurai Jack series that I watched.

2. The Female Joker

Yeah, that Joker is Martha Wayne. You see...she comes from the Flashpoint Paradox universe. To give more clarity, this universe was created when Barry decided to save his mother from death. While noble this changed the universe that we all knew from Thomas Wayne being spared from death, Bruce Wayne dying and his wife turning insane along with a war going on between Wonder Woman and Aqua Man. (It has an animated movie as well which is very good. 

3. Writing Size

I have gotten somewhat lazy on not writing full chapters full of details. While it helps keep me from overthinking and writing something that doesn't exactly make sense...it also leaves some details out. So I will start working on making the chapters longer along with some of the other fanfics that I have with Toon Arc showing this issue.

I hope that this clears some things up and if not...I'll add more to this. I will update this soon so look forward to it.

Bye 👋

PS: Thanks for the 3.7 followers! Thank you for helping me make it this far! Hope you have a good night and be safe