Chapter Eleven

Albert was marching towards the cells with an angry expression on his face. How could his daughter and son in law be so stupid? Bad luck doesn't exist and they should've used their brains instead of listening to Lynn. Speaking of which...he had to talk to her and the others as well. The only regret that he had was no checking in on his grandson before he ran away while taking his sister, Lily with him. Not like he could blame him for doing so if she continued to be raised by parents who not only allowed their daughters to run wild and rule the household , but also threw their son out like trash.

"Dad?" He heard. Albert looked towards his left and saw his wife and son in law looking at him with shocked faces.

"Hello Rita." Albert said coldly which caused her to flinch. 

"Look Dad, we can explain..." Rita started to say until Albert cut her off.

"I don't want to hear your excuse. Especially since the entire town knows what all of you did to my grandson." Albert said shocking the two parents.

"T..They do?" Lynn Sr. Said.

"Yes. It's hard not to when it's posted on the internet. But that besides the point...I want to know what possessed you to treat Lincoln like you did." Albert said.

"It wasn't like he was good at anything...so why shouldn't he help out with the family." Lynn Sr. Said which shocked Rita and Albert.

"Lynn? What are you saying?" Rita said.

"What I'm saying is that Lincoln should be used to better this family even if it meant unjustly punishing him so the girls could flourish their talents." Lynn Sr. Said.

"Are you kidding me? You treated Lincoln like a servant just so the girls can flourish." Albert said.

"Yep." Lynn Sr. Said before Rita slapped him causing his face to go left.

"I can't believe what I'm hearing. All this time...you just wanted Lincoln to get out of the way just so the girls can get good at their talents. This is not the man that I married." Rita said.

"Please. That man never existed...I was using you and only wanted you to give me talented kids." Lynn Sr. Said which caused Rita to break down in tears. It also caused Albert to get angry. Don't get him wrong...he was still disappointed in his daughter, but Lynn was just despicable.

"I can't believe that you used my daughter so you can get rich due to your family connections. You also manipulated her to do what she did to her own child." Albert said.

"It's was actually quite easy really. Your daughter could easily be persuaded using the right methods." Lynn Sr. Said.

"You're an evil man Lynn. And when I get a plea deal...I will divorce you." Rita said. 

"Good ahead. No judge will allow that..after I bribe them." Lynn Sr. Said.

"Bribing officials? Have you lost your mind? That will just add extra jail time." Albert said.

"Like that will happen...this conversation isn't even being recorded and once you leave...it'll be my word against the both of yours." Lynn Sr. Said unaware of the camera right next to the door recording everything. Needless to say that things won't end the way that Lynn Senior thinks. (Sorry about making Lynn evil)

Meanwhile, Lori was looking through her photos and deleting everything that had Bobby in it. She had to get rid of everything that Bobby gave her too since it was still too painful to remember their time together when they just broke up. 

"Sigh...If only I realized how I acted affected the others." Lori said to herself before she heard a door slam. Peaking out of the room, she could hear some voices coming from downstairs and went to check it out. 

"Guys...What's going on?" Lori asked.

"We told Lynn that she can't win at everything and that she should stop denying what happened." Luna said.

"Well she really do that though?" Lori asked.

"Probably Not. You know how Lynn is." Luan said.

"True. Anyway...I need to make us some dinner." Lori said.

"Are you sure...none of us besides Lincoln who helps dad sometimes knows anything about cooking." Leni asked.

"We have to try. Besides do you really want to get food from the town when everyone knows what we did." Lori asked. None of the others answered her which gave her the answer that she needed. It was a fact that this won't end well for them...but they have to make by and try to make it through until their parents or parent gets out.

As the girls started to cook, they had no idea that their mother's and father's relationship was completely destroyed and that their mother may be the only parent in their lives.

Besides it's not like their father shot himself in the foot with his foolish plan..right?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter....Bye 👋