Chapter Nine

Vote: Keep Fem Darkseid or ditch

            Keep Marvel and DC or add some other super heroines from other places   

Now back to the story:

Lincoln was watching a show on the television which oddly was satisfying. Don't get him wrong he did enjoy TV, but his sisters...more like former sisters always hogged the TV. They always said that their show was more important than his silly ghost hunting show. Which always irritated him to no end..his sisters and parents always dismissed his interests and mocked him for it. Not to mention blamed him for everything and called him selfish for not doing what they want. 

Like it was his fault that they always tried to make him drop everything and help them or play with them. But his new sisters were different. Despite only introducing himself earlier...Lincoln felt like his sisters were a little less hectic than his old sisters. They wouldn't make him help them when they're fully capable of doing things themselves. But that besides the point...he had to face facts. 

Bruce, Toni, Dixie, Jasmine, Tammy and Dani were his new family that would never treat him like they did. It was almost funny that all it took was to run away from them to see how a true family should act. If only his sisters realized what they were doing sooner than none of this could've happened. But it's too late to reflect now. The Loud family's lives were ruined and Lincoln felt numb to it all. He won't be saddened by a consequence to their own actions nor be happy that justice would finally be served. Lily needed a good example to look up to and he wasn't about to show Lily that:

She should go back to a family who treats her like a second class citizen  

Or that it's okay to celebrate seeing a family's lives ruined.

No. She had to see that it's better to move past this and move forward and how to act in this society. And he was sure to deliver on this personal vow..no matter what it takes. Meanwhile, the sisters were staring at their TV in shock and disbelief. 

The newscasters told what happened and how Lincoln lived with "abusive" and selfish sisters. While also blaming the parents for allowing them to treat their poor brother like some kind of slave. It got too much for them so they switched the TV off, but it didn't do them any good. Most felt like crying while others felt like going over there and giving them a piece of their minds.

"How could they do this?" Leni asked.

"It's no surprise that they would show the hottest case of this day and age. I honestly expected them to do this in a couple of days instead of today." Lisa said. 

"Not helping Lisa. This is just going to get worse and we may have to talk about the elephant in the room." Lori said.

"Which is?" Luan said.

"A possibility of us getting separated." Lori said.

"They can't do that. Can they?" Lola said as she looked at her big sisters who didn't want to answer. While Lynn's mouth was covered which caused her to only sigh in irritation. 

"They can. And we have to be prepared for when it happens." Lori said as the twins started to cry. At the same time, their parents were looking at the same things while weighing their options.

"Oh god. Now the whole town knows." Lynn Sr. Said.

"Which is exactly why we need to make a plea deal." Rita said.

"But we can..." Lynn Sr. Said.

"Enough with the countless attempts to fight this Lynn. They know everything Lynn and it wouldn't do us or the girls any good if we try to fight this. We screwed up Lynn and we have to face facts." Rita said before taking a calming breath.

"There's no way to win Lynn. Wake up and face reality." Rita said before heading to the open window towards the back of the cell while Lynn Sr. watched her. He wanted to go to some make believe land that can make all of this go away in an instant...but that is what it is make believe. This was reality and he couldn't make this go away. 

He caused his son nothing, but pain. And here he was trying to avoid the consequences of that. Sighing...he laid down against the wall and wondered how things went down hill for his family. 

Unaware that someone was going to visit and make his eyes truly open to the reality around him.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter...Bye 👋