Chapter Seven

I did add to the harem...and during my search I found out the people designed fem Thanos and Darkseid fan arts. I do have the pictures, but I want to ask you..if you want to see them or not. Tell me here. 

Now onto the story:

  Barbara Gordon, best friend of Dixie Wayne, is on her way over to hang out. It would be a nice change of pace considering the large amounts of homework that their school keeps handing out and the bullying. Sighing..she knocked on the door and waited until Alfred opened it.

"Miss Gordon. Here to hang out with Dixie." Alfred said.

"Yep. We need it too since we need a break from studying for finals." Barbara said.

"Then go right ahead Ms. Gordon." Alfred said as Barbara walked into the house only to find a white haired boy and little girl in the living room.

" Alfred said as Barbara walked into the house only to find a white haired boy and little girl in the living room

(I don't own the picture)

"Alfred..Who are these two?" Barbara asked. 

"Silly me Ms. Gordon. They are Lincoln and Lily. Mr. Wayne just adopted them after discovering him sitting in an alley way."  Alfred said. Just as Alfred said that, Lincoln turned around which gave Barbara...a clear view of his face. He still had the childish fat that most boys this age has, but you can see that it was slightly going away. 

"Hello. My name is Lincoln and you are?" Lincoln said.

"Barbara Gordon. I'm a friend of Dixie." Barbara said. She felt her face heating up and tried to control her heartbeat which was going way too fast. What was this? She didn't get a crush on him just from seeing his face. Right?

"Nice to meet you Barbara." Lincoln said. Barbara nodded and slowly headed up the stairs and wondered if she just met a new lady killer who could get woman at his beck and call. 

At the same time, the Loud girls were headed home after an eventful day at the police station. It was silent and no one really cared. Why should they? There parents were going to jail and they could also end up behind bars or worse. They could end up getting separated from each other. 

"Guys....cheer up. Mom and Dad will beat this no problem." Lynn said. She expected her sisters to support her statement and give her thanks. Only to retrieve glares from her sisters who are much more open to the reality around them.

"Shut it Lynn. This is not the time to prove a point." Luan said.

"She's right. Our lives are going to get hectic. All because of you and that nonsense you sprouted." Lisa said.

"Enough. We're all at fault for what happened though some of us are more at fault than others." Lori started with a slight glare at her sister, Lynn.

"But we have to stick together. Because that's all we have left by the end of the day." Lori continued.

"I just wish that Lincoln and Lily didn't have to disappear to make us realize what we did." Leni said.

"So do I. But there's nothing we can do now. We just have to bare with the next couple of weeks, months or years so we can continue the search." Lori said. After that, the van was once again filled with silence. Everyone in the car knew that Lori was right and that they only had each other in the end. 

Unfortunately, this did nothing to stop Lynn from thinking that this is all Lincoln's fault. Despite a small piece of her saying otherwise. Meanwhile, Bobby Santiago was waiting at the Loud House. He knew that his current girlfriend was heading home anytime now and wanted to catch her so they could have that talk.

While waiting...Bobby recalled every moment in their relationship and wondered what happened to the girl who used to care deeply for her siblings. The girl who said that she treated her siblings with love and respect. Only to find out that she helped throw out her own brother and treated him like a pariah. While videos from within the house showed that she never showed her siblings love and respect like she said. Threatening them, putting him as  the most important thing in her life and forcing her siblings to do things for her so they can get car rides. Sure, she did a couple of good things for them...but she did more bad things than not. 

Eventually he spotted Vanzilla and watched as it pulled into the drive way. It was time to have a talk with his girlfriend and by the end of it....

He will decide whether or not to keep his relationship with her.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter...Bye 👋