How to get a date 101

Momo and I were sluggishly laying around, eating and watching movies. I was curled up comfortably in her lap. No place I'd rather be than here with her.

I scroll through instagram silently, looking for outfit inspiration. An add for tinder comes into view. From that moment the most amazing idea comes to mind. I let out a small gasp as I drop my phone. Momo looks at me with concern.

"What's wrong babe?" She lifts a brow.

"Ooooh, there's nothing wrong, I just got the best idea ever.'' I grin like a villain.

"Oh no.. I know that look, whatever you're about to do don't." She crosses her arms.

"..but, it's a really good idea.'' I say while dragging my words. Giving her sad eyes.

"Tch.. fine, what are you thinking?" She says in defeat.

"Well, so you know how my aunt is deathly single." I spoke with exaggeration.

"Yes.. go on.."

"Sooooo, what if we make her a tinder profile, there is no way she's ever going to put herself out there on her own, now way." I grin at my own creativity.

"Y/n.. I love you but.. that is a stupid idea. What if she's not comfortable with it, plus..that's kinda weird." She shook her head softly.

"Awe, c'mon don't be a buzz kill, look if things get too out of control we can delete it, okay?"

"Fine, but if things go south.." I cut her off by kissing her.

"..Ill delete it, I promise."

"Alright, you download it on your phone though, I don't want that app on here."

'Fineeeee." I pick my phone back up, opening the App Store.

I hit the search bar, typing "tinder" into it. I quickly hit download, getting really excited in the hopes of getting my aunt a significant other.

"God I'm going to regret this." Momo complained as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

"It will be fun, I promise, plus I'm never wrong wrong." I announce with confidence.

"Mhm..never wrong.." Momo muttered with sarcasm.

I look back at my phone, the app fully downloaded on my home screen. I excitedly open the app.

"This is gonna be so fun!" I squeal in excitement.

I begin to make the account first by putting in her age.

"Damn.. how old is she again.." I mutter.

"What year was she born?" Momo asks.

"1992 I think."

Momo thinks for a quick moment.

"That would make her 29."

"Ma'am how the hell did you do that math so quick!? Damn.. I knew you were smart but not that smart.." I shake my head and set my aunt's birthday in the app.

"I'll take that as a compliment." She leans over and kisses my cheek.

"Alright, so.. Sherri y/l.. age 29.." I mumble as I fill out the profile.

I add some pictures of her to the profile.

"Okay.. time for the bio. This is the hardest part, people are going to read this first. First impressions are always important." I begin to fill it out.

"You remember when we first met? Our first impression?" Momo questions, her eyes focused on me.

"Ugh.. yeah. Wasn't my best first impression. I literally fell for you, or err.. on you.." I bite my cheek, embarrassed.