A fair introduction

"Y'know, you've never really told be about your parents." I looked over at Momo.

She sat politely on the park bench, her gaze shifted to me.

"We'll they're not that interesting. Just your average rich couple." She said with no enthusiasm.

"Okay, please explain to me how rich parents are boring?"

"I don't know, maybe it's just because I was raised around the luxury of getting whatever I want. There wasn't really anything to look forward to because I pretty much had it all." She said with a hint of sadness.

I frowned.

"You do make a good point.." I paused.

"Well.. maybe I can take you to meet my aunt. She's basically my mother." I continued and smiled.

Her face seemed to brighten up, she grabbed my hand.

"Oh that would be awesome, but.. what if she doesn't like me.." She pouted.

"Hey! Don't say that, don't worry she literally loves everybody. I bet she'll love you." I kissed her cheek.

"Y/n, what would I ever do without you." She grinned.

"Hm, I dunno, die?" I teased her as I stood up from the bench.

"You are correct." She pulled me closer to her and kissed me, pulling me into an embrace after.

I felt the heat rise quickly to my face. Every time she kisses me it feels like the first. It will never get old.

"Okay, c'mon!" I tugged her by the hand and began to walk.

"It's not far from here anyways." I added.

"Good because these heels are killing me." She whined, I giggled.

~ ~ ~ ~

I knocked on the door loudly and stepped closer to Momo.

"You seem nervous?" She looked at me with concern.

"It's just I promised to visit her more and I haven't in awhile." I explained, being cut off by the door opening.

I was met with a heavy force squishing me. My aunts arms wrapped around me tightly, getting tighter by the second. It was almost impossible to breathe.

"C-cant b-breathe-" I muffled out, I could hear Momo laugh slightly.

My aunt let go, allowing me to breathe again. I gasp for air.

"I knew it was you from your knock! You and your knuckles of steel. AND WHY HAVENT YOU VISITED ME IN THE PAST MONTH!" She pinched my cheek.

I tried to swat her hands away.

"Ooo~ Who's this pretty lady." She let go of my hand and nudged me.

"uh- That's Yaoyorozu, she's a good friend of mine." I panicked and made up an excuse. I could feel Momo give me an odd look.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Miss, you can call me Momo." She politely introduced herself with a small bow.

"Oh what a lady, come in you two." She opened the door and stepped aside.

Momo followed close beside me as I entered my home. I lead her to the couch where we both sat down.

"I'll go make some tea, i'll be right back." My aunt smiled and clasped her hands.

Momo stared at me for a brief moment.

"Why didn't you tell her?" She asked.

I caught on right away.