The Hot-headed Bakugo

Yaoyorozu and I arrive at the UA training grounds. Woah, she wasn't lying, this place is huge. I began to excite myself with thoughts of using my quirk freely. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jump a bit and look behind me.

"Sorry to startle you young Y/L, I have your hero costume." It was All might, He held a bag in his right hand.

"Oh, thank you!" I smile and grab the bag.

"I can show you to the changing rooms, Y/L" Ochako offered.

"Please just call me Y/N." I said with a polite smile.

"Alrighty."

"Yeah sure if you don't mind, that would be great" I began to follow behind her.

"So, where'd you get your costume inspiration from?" She asked.

"Actually it's a lot like Stain's... but I changed it up a bit to fit my likings." I replied.

"That's cool, isn't it a bit risky having a costume like Stain's though? You won't want anyone thinking you're his apprentice or anything" She seemed a bit concerned.

"I changed it up enough that it's kinda hard to notice, I changed the colour scheme to black and white, plus I changed it to look more feminine."

Ochako stopped in front of two doors.

"Just in here to the left, I can wait out here for you." She smiled.

"Alright, thanks a lot Ochako"

I walked into the changing room and opened the bag.

"Eeeeeee!" I cheered from excitement.

It's perfect, just like I wanted it to be. I pulled out the costume and put it on. I turned around to look at myself in the mirror. It looks even better on me! They even added the swords and knives!

I walked out of the changing rooms and met up with Ochako who was still waiting for me.

"Y/N! It looks amazing on you!" She stepped back and took my costume in.

"Thanks, they made it perfect. Even better than I expected!" I said excitedly.

"Let's head back before class starts."

"Yeah." We both ran back to the training area were the rest of the class was.

I stopped beside Yaoyorozu. I stared at her for a second... that's a- revealing costume.. I caught myself staring at her. I blushed.

"Y/N, I was right, I knew you'd look cute in your costume" She laughed and nudged me.

"Oh shush." I said sarcastically.

"Alright class, today we will be doing a two team training. The teams will be divided by heros and villains. Both teams will have the same amount of people on each. Both teams will fight the opposite team. The goal is to knock out or make the other team surrender." All might lectured.

"And please, don't try to seriously hurt people" He shifted his glance over to a blonde spiky haired boy.

"You may pick your teams if you wish" All Might offered.

I felt Momo look over at me.

"Team?" She asked

"How could I say no" I smiled at her. She giggled.

Wait- was that a small blush. Score! I made someone blush on my first day!

"Please quiet down everyone!" All Might spoke loudly.

"Now that you all have a team of 2, I will be picking teams to fight against each other" He began to read off a sheet of paper.

"Bakugo and Todoroki vs Y/N and Yaoyorozu" He read off the paper.

I looked at Momo to see her a bit nervous. Oh no, are these guys strong?

"Are they strong?" I questioned.

"Yeah they are probably the top strongest people in our class" She said with a small shake in her voice.

"In that case let's take them down!" I tried to give her some encouragement.

"pft, like you can do that, i'd like to see you try" A angry voice said behind me.

"Oh really, so you're that strong?" I said turning around.

"Don't start you little rat, you're new, you stand no chance against me or Shoto" He said angrily and he crossed his arms.

"tsk, you don't need to hide your fragile masculinity behind your flashy quirk" I remarked.

His hand began to emit explosions. Oh boy, looks like someone has anger issues. I grabbed Yaoyorozu's hand.

"C'mon Momo, I don't wanna waste my breath on this boy with anger issues." I teased and walked away with Momo.

"You got some nerves talking to him like that. He's pretty strong and not to mention rude." She said, now she looked really worried.

"It's okay, we'll prove him wrong once we win." I said firmly.

"Whatever you say Y/N" She sighed.

"Alright that's all the teams, now you'll be fighting in the order I read them, so Bakugo and Shoto vs Momo and Y/N are up first." All Might spoke.

I grabbed Momo's hand and dragged her to the fighting area. The teachers had set up a fighting ring quite big for us to fight in. There was lots of space to move and use our quirks.

Bakugo and Todoroki followed behind us, also entering the fighting ring. I could feel Bakugo's angry glare from behind me.

"Again, do try your best to not do any serious injuries... I don't want Aizawa getting mad.." All Might announced with a tad bit of fear in his voice.

"I'm taking you down, shrimp" Bakugo threatened.

"Let's see if you can back that up, flashy boy." I snapped back

"You may begin!" All Might yelled out.

AN
sorry for the short chapter I haven't been feeling the greatest lately. I'll continue to update though. Thank you for reading!<3