First day: Complete

"You may begin!" All Might called out.

Before I could even pull out a knife the ground froze to ice causing both Yaoyorozu and I to fall over.

"Oof-" I fell onto Momo.

"Quick make a shield!" I yelled at Yaoyorozu.

She quickly made a fairly big shield out from her chest. She held it in front of both of us to deflect any attacks. I sat myself up.

"We need a plan, and QUICK!" Momo said fully alarmed.

"Can you make a smoke grenade? If I can get one of their quirks it'll be a easy win for us." I said, she nodded back.

"Can you distract them too? I'm pretty good at sneak attacks." I added.

"Alright, good luck. I'm counting on you." She began to create a smoke grenade.

I leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"I won't let you down" I winked before getting up.

Momo quickly threw the grenade. I slowly snuck in the smoke, making my breath less noticeable. I'm pretty much a master at this stuff. I could hear Bakugo cough in the distance.

"Come face me you little twerp." Bakugo angrily called out.

His figure came into sight as I slowly took out one of my knives.
I dashed at Bakugo, he seemed to notice and turn around right away. His fists emitting explosions heading straight for me. I felt and extremely strong and hot force hit me straight in the gut.

"How's that feel you little brat!" He laughed at me.

I pretty much went flying backwards. Ouch, he is strong, and his reflexes are fast!

"Y/N!" I heard Momo call out.

"Focus on Todoroki, I got Bakugo!" I yelled as I quickly got back up.

"You think you can fight me with no quirk, HAHA! You're more pathetic than Deku!" He laughed at me.

"Don't be so sure..." I slowly walked up to him.

When he hit me I was able to make a gash on his arm, his blood was on my knife.

"You little!-" The look on his face was priceless.

I licked the remaining blood from the knife. I suddenly felt a jolt of energy run through my body. Holy- this is badass! I smirked.

I charged at him with a huge explosion in my hand.

"Goodnight, boom boy" I laughed.

I struck him straight in the head. He immediately fell over unconscious. I giggled.

"Sweet dream—"

I was cut off by a hard and blunt force hitting most of my body including my head. That's when everything began to fade. The last thing I was able to see was Momo running at me through the fading smoke.

"Y/N!!!"

Then everything went black.

~ ~ ~ ~

I felt the warmth of a blanket over me and faint whispers. I slowly opened my eyes. It took a second for my eyes to adjust to the bright lights. Ow.. that hurts my head..

"Y/N!? You're awake!" I heard a cheerful voice beside me.

"Yaoyorozu?.. what happened.. where am I?" I questioned, extremely confused.

I sat myself up, which made my headache worse. I lifted my hands to my head. ugh..

"Y/N, be careful! You're still recovering" Momo scolded me.