New dorm mate

I awoke to the sound of my alarm blaring it's annoying song in my ear. I flipped over in my bed and threw the alarm on the ground. I am NOT a morning person. I groaned as I lifted myself off my bed.

I headed to my bathroom to get ready for school. I took a shower, got dressed, brushed my teeth and threw on some makeup.

I grabbed my bag that now had everything for my dorm in it. I lifted it up and threw it over my back.

"Jeez this is heavy." I complained as I walked down to the kitchen.

"Sleep well?" My aunt asked.

"Yeah, better than yesterday." I said as I yawned.

"I'm going to miss you.." She said in a sad tone as she made herself coffee.

"I know, I'll miss you too. But this is for the good, plus I swear i'll visit." I reassured her. She just nodded.

I looked over at the clock to check what time it was. 7:15...

"oh shi— I'm going to be late!" I gasped.

"Aye watch your mouth." My aunt scolded me.

"Have fun today!" She waved me goodbye as I rushed out the door.

I ran as fast as I could to school. God how I wished I had Iida's quirk right now.

I finally made it to school before class started. I entered the classroom and greeted Ochako and Tsuyu who were talking. I joined their conversation.

"We have a test this friday that I didn't even study for." Ochako complained.

"Wait, there's a test?!" I added as I sighed. I can't fail my first test.

"I think Mr Aizawa said it was on hero laws." Tsuyu informed us.

"Oh- it'll be no problem than, we already did a test like that at the beginning of the year" Ochako sighed in relief.

"Welp, that sounds like more studying me.. if only I was good at that stuff." I said and crossed my arms.

"I could help you Y/N" Said Momo from behind me.

"Oh hey Momo!" I greeted her.

"yeah.. maybe if you could.. help me a little bit. I'm not too good at the written part of hero work." I said and blushed of embarrassment.

"Perfect! We can study tonight." She said and smiled.

"Plus you'll be my new dorm mate. All might told me today. I'm excited!" She said, she seemed really happy about that.

"Good, now you better not kick me out when I annoy you." I teased.

Mr Aizawa entered the classroom in his sleeping bag. I still can't believe he's our teacher, or a pro hero in that matter.

"Everybody sit down, you're too loud." He groaned as he walked to the front of the class.

Everyone stopped talking and did as they were told. I walked over to my new desk that was placed next to Momo's.

"As you all know this friday we have a written hero test... if you fail this, well, say goodbye to being a pro hero." He spoke with no emotion at all.

His words didn't put me at ease at all, instead the total opposite. I could fail my entire course because of one test? That's god damn ridiculous! My quirk should be all I need to pass.

~ ~ ~ ~

It was the end of the day and Yaoyorozu and I were walking to the dorms. Just like yesterday I was stopped by the symbol of peace calling my name.