Hostage

I awoke to the noise of someone moving around. I slowly open my eyes, taking in the dimly lit room.
My eyes were able to focus on the blonde in front of me.

"Oh! You're awake, finally!" She said cheerfully.

Wasn't I at school a minute ago.. Yeah, I was with Momo.. wait Momo.. Is she okay!

"What did you do with her!" I growled at the blonde.

"Awe, don't worry about her, we didn't touch her. She's still in school." She explained whilst playing with her hands.

I felt a bit of relief knowing that she was okay, but, where am I?

"Where the hell am I!?" I tried to lash forward at her but I was restrained to the chair I was sitting on.

"Don't bother trying to escape, that's useless. And you're at our little hide out." She giggle.

"Who is "our"?-"

"Our hide out, welcome. I've been expecting you." Tomura entered the room with the rest of his league.

"What the hell do you want with me?! Let me go! Or i'll kill you." I threatened.

He laughed in amusement.

"You're cocky.. I like you. I see a lot of myself in you..." He mumbled and got closer.

"I am nothing like you monsters." I spat.

He glared at me through his hand mask. He reached up and took it off slowly. The look of disgust and anger on his face. He leaned in closer to me.

"A girl like you shouldn't be a hero, you're going to stay with us, work for us... work for your father..You're a important asset for our plan." He had a childish grin spread across his face.

"You think i'll work for that man.. let along you, keep dreaming bud." I shook my head.

He shrugged and scratched at his neck in frustration.

"If you try to decline.. i'll kill you, and that girl of yours.." He threatened.

I clenched me fists, that were currently tied down tightly to a chair.

"Don't you dare touch her, or i'll end you. You'll be sorry." I continued to struggle and hold back my anger.

He took a few steps closer and put his hand on my arm, causing his quirk to activate and begin to slowly decay my arm away. I shouted in pain, still trying to get out of the ropes. After a few seconds he took his hand off, leaving a gash in my arm.

"A girl with a quirk like yours is made to be a villain, if not they should be killed." He turned away and walked out of the room.

"tch... dumbass.." I mumbled.

"Wow, you made Shigaraki pretty mad." The blonde skipped over to me, I tried to ignore her.

"Oh yeah! You don't know our names do you-" She spoke excitedly.

"She doesn't need to know our names.." The guy with burns spoke from the corner he was leaning on.

"Yes she does, she's my friend now.." Toga pouted and crossed her arms.

"Anywho! I'm Himiko Toga! Just call me Toga, and that's Dabi!" She cheerfully explained.

"I don't care, you're all villains anyways. Don't expect me to call you anything else." I snapped back, this girl really annoys me.

She didn't seemed fazed at all by my rude attitude. This girl is anything but sane.

"C'mon toga, lets go meet up with Shigaraki and Kurogiri." Dabi spoke to Toga.

"And you, we have plans for you later." He turned and left. Toga slipped cheerfully behind him.

This can't be happening to me.. this has to be a dream! Please be a dream... please..!

I sat in that cold and dark room for another 2 hours. I shifted uncomfortably in the chair.

"Shit... these ropes are tight.." I complained and sighed. I heard the door creek open.

"Who's there!?" I shot my head up alarmed.

"Relax it's just me. Villains shouldn't act so scared." Shigaraki entered the room.

"That's because i'm not a villain." I scoffed.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that. You will be a villain, or else your precious little friend will be nothing but dust." He held my chin with his hand, carefully not adding his fifth finger.

"Fine.." I looked down.

I can't escape it this time. There's no way out, it's my fate. I can't let them hurt her, or anybody..

He put his hand on the rope and made it decay away. The loose ropes fell beside me.

"You try to run and I kill you." He said plainly.

I nodded. I slowly shifted up, I stumbled a little from sitting in that chair for so long.

"Come with me, we're planning something." He motioned me forward and began to leave the room. I followed behind him.

He lead me out to the main room of the.. bar? This is their hideout, seriously?

The rest of the league was sitting at the one of the booths. Shigaraki pointed at the seat, telling me to sit down. I cautiously sat down beside toga, who still looked way too excited.

"Since our first part of our plan has succeeded, it's time to plan the second half." Kurogiri spoke.

"Mhm, yes. We plan on using y/n to steal One for All, from Midoriya of course." Shigaraki added.

"What?!" I shouted in disbelief.

Shigaraki slowly turned his focus on me, his red eyes piercing through me.

"Remember what I said.." He slide his finger horizontally across his neck.

I quickly shut up and nodded.

"We'll pretend that y/n has escaped from us, she'll return to UA. Once she has a open chance, she'll steal Midoriya's quirk, once she has succeeded in that, that's when we come in and safely get her out." Kurogiri explained.

"Ooh~ Y/n~ You're such a important person to us!" Toga wrapped her arms around me.

I shifted uncomfortably.

"That's enough Toga.." Dabi shook his head.

"Once we've returned with One for all, y/n will give the quirk to us! There goes the hopes and dreams for a future symbol of peace." Shigaraki snickered.

"Uh... but my quirk doesn't allow me to give others quirks? Only erase them permanently, but that takes off of my life span.." I mumbled.

"That's why we found a drug to remove a users quirk and inject it into others, All for One made it specifically for you." Shigaraki continued to laugh.

"B-but that'll steal my quirk with it too.. ill be useless then.."

"And? That sounds like a you problem." The magician like dude spoke.

"Don't be so mean Atsuhiro!" Toga pouted and pointed at him.

"It's okay y/n, even when you're quirkless and useless, i'll still love you!" She clung onto me. Ew.

"All of you, shut up! Anyways.. we'll commence this plan on Friday, that gives us 3 days to prepare." Shigaraki spoke childishly.

"You better be ready y/n." He threatened.

"If you fail, she dies." he giggled.

This is it. There's no going back. I was really meant to be a villain after all...

Sorry for the kinda late update, I had around 5 tests this week, so A LOT of studying! Anywho,
Thanks for reading!!!