Feelings?

Momo and I studied hero laws for about 3 hours. I have to say she's a pretty good teacher. I've learned pretty much everything that'll be on the test. I'm feeling a lot more confident about the upcoming test.

"That's pretty much it." Momo spoke as I yawned.

"Good because that was 3 hours of pure torture." I complained. I threw my book off the bed. I'm so done with studying.

I sat up and stretched. Momo got up beside me and took her hair out of her high ponytail.

"Wow, I never noticed how long your hair is." I spoke in amazement.

She giggled and blushed. She sat down in front of me, her back facing me. She was putting away our textbooks and notebooks.

I couldn't help myself, I began to play with her hair. It was so soft. My face lit up.

"Y/n!-" She gasped.

"It's so soft.." I said as I continued to play with it.

"I wish I had hair like this." I complained and pouted.

"Nah, I like yours better." She said.

"No way yours is way better." I refused.

"It's late-" Momo said as she looked at the clock.

I looked over at the clock as well.

"It's only 10:30? Don't tell me you think this is late." I teased her.

"Unlike you i'm responsible and I make sure to get to bed at a good time." I scolded me. I pouted.

"I'm hungry, i'm going to get something to eat. Want anything?" I offered.

"I think i'll pass, it's too late for me." She denied and laidback in bed.

"Alright, suit yourself." I said as I exited the room.

I took the flight of stairs down to the kitchen. It was so quiet so I assumed everybody was asleep. I walked into the kitchen and turned the lights on. I heard something fall behind the fridge, which caused me to jump.

"Holy-!?" I gasped.

A head popped up from behind the fridge door. It took me a second but I noticed it was only Bakugo.

"Oh it's just you." He spoke in a rude manner.

"How welcoming." I mumbled sarcastically, I walked over to the shelves to look for a snack. I picked out a pack of chocolate pocky.

"Don't think you're better than me.." Bakugo spoke.

"I think you're forgetting who beat your ass in training." I crossed my arms and giggled.

"You little-" He began to grow very angry.

"FIGHT ME RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW COWARD!" He yelled out.

"Sure." I said fully calm as I leaned against the counter.

"Haha! You think you can beat me without a quirk!? You must be crazy!" He laughed at me.

I turned off the lights. The room grew pitch black.

"Oh, so now you're being a coward." He huffed.

I held my breath and walked as quietly as I could behind him. I held a kitchen knife to his neck from behind.

"You are right about one thing. I am crazy." I whispered in his ear.

Just as I was about to steal his quirk for awhile, the kitchen light turned on, startling us both.