She seems nice?

My aunt frantically paced around the room, muttering words that I could not comprehend.

"Are you okay?" I asked with much concern.

"No! I invited Nadia over and I totally forgot I can't cook. Oh god.. What am I going to do?" She stared blankly at the counter.

"Well, you could always order something?" I shrugged.

"Hell no, imagine how lame I'll look. That could never fit her standards." She said, sounding almost offended by my suggestion. She scoffed.

"Okay, rude. No need to get offended." I sighed.

"Just relax, but first, if your girlfriend is coming over can mine?"

"Okay, we're not official." She looked over at me.

"Yet."

She rolled her eyes. "Yes, Yaoyorozu can come over too."

"Great, I'll go pick up Momo and we'll grab something to eat. You trust me to pick out food?" I said grabbing keys off the counter.

"I guess."

"Good, now i'll go pick her up." I smiled.

"With who's car?" My aunt said grabbing the back of my shirt before I could run off.

"Uh the only one. Yours."

"I don't think so. You just got your drivers license. My trust for you is hanging on by a thread ever since you got yourself kidnapped by some villains."

"Oh c'mon, I'm very trustworthy. I won't crash it." I say with a pout.

"No. You're not taking my car."

"Ughhh." I sighed. "Well at least give me a hug." I said with an evil plan brewing.

I wrapped my self around her. Which made her let go of my shirt.

"Okay, you're odd.." She mumbled.

I opened the door with my one hand and spun us around, so I was facing the open door.

"No, I'm just smart." I grinned and zoomed out the door.

"YOU LITTLE!" I heard her yell from inside the house.

"Easy." I giggled and got into my aunts car. I started it and backed out as fast as possible.

I drove to Momo's house- Or more like mansion if you ask me. I was a little nervous because her parents didn't quite fancy me. So I parked the car outside the gate and texted her.

Come outside, there's a surprise

Momo: Oh! I love surprises! Going to check right away! :)))

I watched as the peppy girl came out through the big double doors. She looked confused at first but than she noticed me. She grew a smile and jogged towards the car. I put down the window on the passenger side.

"Hey." I said with a smile.

"Well well. What a pleasant surprise."

"I try, now get in. We have to find food for my aunt's date. She invited her over and forgot she cant cook even if her life depended on it.''

"Does that mean you get to meet her too?"

"We, we get to meet her. I nagged my aunt to let you come over too. It's only fair." I explained while she got into the car.

"Cool, I can't wait to meet her. She seemed pretty cool.''

"Yeah, I wonder if she has her own hero agency.." I said almost day dreaming.