Surprise attack

I was pulled from my daze by Momo entering the room. She seemed happier than usual. It was cute. I caught myself staring at her.

"Mr Aizawa said we can!" She told me excitedly.

"Mineta and Denki will be joining us too." She added.

I nodded in excitement and smiled at her.

"You're cute when you're excited." I blurted out. Did I just-

She blushed.

"Glad that you noticed." She giggled.

"Now get up, Mineta and Denki are meeting us at the training area in 15." She said as she pulled me off the bed.

I grabbed my bag with my hero outfit in it. I also grabbed Momo's and passed it to her.

"I'll go change in the bathroom." I said.

I walked into the bathroom and changed into my hero outfit. I still love it. Plus it makes me look 10x cooler. Once I was done admiring myself in the mirror I stepped out of the bathroom and met up with Momo back in our dorm.

Even though i've seen Momo in her hero costume many of times already i'm still taken back by it. It's just so revealing. Though i'm not complaining.

"Ready?" She said.

I nodded in response, she swiftly picked me up and put me on her back.

I gasped out of shock and froze for a second.

"I feel so high up here." I smiled.

She laughed.

"I'm not that tall. I'm only 5'8." She pouted.

"That's still tall." I said.

10 minutes later we arrived at the training area. I jumped off her back and hopped beside her. We met up with Mineta and Denki.

"Hey guys!" Momo and I spoke.

"Hey y/n and Momo" Spoke Mineta. Mineta seemed to drool over Momo.

"You guys ready to do some training!" Denki said with encouragement.

"Denki and I made up a small training exercise. It'll be in teams since there's a lot of that in hero work." Mineta began to explain.

"We'll be in two teams, and pretty much fight until the other team can't fight back. We'll also use that big building over there to make it more of a challenge." Denki said and pointed at the tall building that kind of looked like an office building.

"And I also think we should team up with people we haven't worked with yet" Denki suggested said.

"Alright, i'll be with denki than." I said agreeing with Denki's plan.

"That leaves you with me." Mineta stood at Momo's feet. She looked down in disgust.

God that grape has some issues.

"Get ready to get owned." Denki said.

"You wish." Momo said and giggled.

I looked up to her and blushed. Why does she have to be so pretty. Her eyes found mine, I looked away quickly so it didn't look like I was staring.

"Good luck." I spoke and lightly punched her in the arm.

"I'm going for your quirk first." I winked at her and walked towards Denki.

"Oh hey y/n! I kinda came up with a plan on my own already. Do you mind if we try it?" He asked and scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah sure." I shrugged and agreed.