Normal school day?

I yawned as I entered the classroom, I really should've slept last night..

I was too exhausted to notice that Momo was right in front of me.

"You okay?" She questioned.

"Uh- yeah, just didn't sleep."

"I told you to go to bed and not stay up late, but you never listen do you." She sat down in her desk.

"Nope, I do not." I giggle and sat down at my desk. Momo shook her head in response.

"Good morning class.." Mr Aizawa spoke in his tone dead voice.

"I hope you all studied for the test today.." He mumbled. The class groaned in response.

"Wait- there was a test?!" I whispered to Momo.

"Mhm, you didn't study?"

"No? You never told me."

"And how was I supposed to know to tell you." She rolled her eyes.

I huffed and laid my face down on my desk.

"This is stupid.." I complained.

"You'll be fine, at least I think so." Momo mumbled and patted my head.

The rest of the class went by quickly during the test. I guessed for half of the questions on the test, I'm probably going to fail this. This is so dumb.

The bell finally rang, which means  I have more hero training work, Great.. I felt Momo intertwine her hand with mine.

"C'mon, let's head to the next class." She smiled and dragged me along with her.

I swear, I will never get tired of this girl or her bubbly personality. I could be with her for the rest of my life and not complain.

"I don't wanna do this.. I have no energy. My quirk won't even work properly." I whined.

"You'll be fine. It's just one class, it can't be that hard." She squeezed my hand.

We got into our hero costumes and made our way to the training area.

"Remember when I beat up you here." I giggled and pointed to the building we previously fought in.

"Oh shut up, at least I was able to step on you." She lightly pushed me.

"Still beat you though." I added.

"Good afternoon class! Are you ready future heros?" All Might spoke enthusiastically.

How does he always have so much energy?

He coughed and transformed back into his true form.

"And on a serious note, this class we still need to be mindful about the previous attack on our school. So please try to be safe." He added in his more serious tone.

It's still odd to see his true form, instead of his big smile. It is true, this world is a mess without a "symbol of peace".

"This class you'll work on improving your quirk, that's it." He explained.

"I'll come around to everyone if you need help or pointers."He added.

"Can I just train with you, since I can't really train mine without an actual person." I asked Momo.

"Mhm, you can work on trying to attack me while I continuously create things."

"Alright, sounds fine with me." I nodded.

Momo and I walked over to some empty ground. I was preparing for the fight when I made eye contact with Bakugo. He began to strut over to me.

"Fight me, twerp." He shouted.