welcome home

a/n ok so i know i said the next time i would post would be after christmas, but i wasn't doing anything so i decided to write another chapter. and yes my next one will be after christmas, i don't rlly have a schedule. but two chapters in one day pog!  anyways enjoyyyyyy :)

•Wilbur•

when philza and techno returned with food, tommy had already fallen back asleep, wether it was to avoid talking to Wilbur about his dream or because he was genuinely tired was unknown to the 23 year old.

Tubbo had woken up when the doors shut and the four of them ate the food, making sure not to talk to loudly so they didn't wake up a sleeping tommy.

Wilbur couldn't help but notice the deep bruises beneath his eyes from lack of sleep, or how pale his skin had become. tommy had been really shaken up earlier, but Wilbur could tell that there was something more to the way he looked and was acting. (other than his parents death obviously)

techno let out a gentle sigh and started a conversation about tommy.
"do you think he'll ever stream again?" he asks sadly, knowing that streaming is... or was tommys biggest passion.

"well he told everyone he'd have to be taking a pretty long break due to the loss of a family member, and the fans supported him wholeheartedly. but it's something he loves a lot, i honestly don't know techno. we'll ask him eventually." wilbur whispers audibly.

tommy shifts silently beside him, so now his head is resting on tubbos shoulder. wilbur can't help but smile at the fact that tommys made the two boys his cushions in a way. he wiggled around enough so that he's almost laying on them.

his seatbelt was unbuckled and he had one leg over wilburs knee. he was half sitting up and the upper half of his body was against tubbos arm.

the four of them snickered as phil turned the car back on.

(time skip brought to you by my cat who's being an absolute moron atm)

When they arrived at phils house, techno brought tommys stuff inside and he and tubbo walked off to greet kristen. (a/n idk if i'm spelling kristen wrong i feel like it might be with another i instead of an e but i'm not sure so someone please correct me if i'm wrong.)

kristen was in the living room when techno and tubbo walked in, she greeted them again and then said goodnight as techno left for his room, and tubbo went to tommys where he was staying for the next two nights before he had to return home.

Wilbur and Phil were struggling to get the tall teenager from the car without waking him, although it turned out to be useless, because tommy ended up waking up right as they had gotten him out of the car.

"w-wh-?" he made some confused noises and phil just started laughing.
"we were trying to move you without waking you up, but apparentally it didn't work very well."

tommy let a gentle smile filter his lips. "it's alright, is this your house then phil?" he asked although he already knew the answer.

he nodded. wilbur led tommy to the back door while phil locked up the car grabbing the garbage and stuff from their dinner.

tommy was clearly very tired as he and wilbur walked up the back steps into phil's home. wilbur had been here before, when he was moving his stuff in, but tommy never had been.