end

a/n holy shit i started this fic on dec 14th and it's jan 15th and i'm at 20.8k reads. you guys are insane! thank you so much!
also sorry this chapter is insanely short

•Techno•

Techno ran up the stairs after a very agitated Tommy. He had just yelled at Phil and ran off ans Techno knew at this point he was the only one who could calm tommy down.
"Tommy?" Tommy open up, it's just Tech." he says as he knocks on the closed door to Tommys room.

He heard a muffled response but the door clicked. He opened it and walked inside to see Tommy angrily pacing around the room. He had tears streaming down his face, but his expression was hardened in rage.

"I'm not mad at Phil." he mumbled "I'm just mad about how he thinks i can just 'be ok'. because i'm not, i'm nowhere near it. I mean I was, and it's not Wilburs fault, but i'm just not anymore." he stops pacing and Techno walks to his side just as his knees buckle and he falls into his arms.

A sob racks his lungs. "I'll be ok Tech... right? i'll be ok." Techno nods and calmingly runs a hand through his hair.
"you're gonna get there. I promise."

Tommy cries into his shoulder.
After a few minutes Wilbur and Tubbo appear at the door. Tubbo walks over first and sits with the two boys on the floor. Wilbur joins them next. Techno notices how the bags that used to be under his eyes are gone. His face has more colour in it, his expressions don't seem forced. Maybe he really is going to be ok.

Tommy takes a deep breath and stops crying. But just as he does so wilbur reaches for him and hugs him tightly.
"I'm sorry that I almost left you for good." Wilbur says calmly. "I wouldn't dream of it again." He squeezes tommy tighter a bit snd then let's go brushing the blondes hair out of his eyes.

Tommy let's a small smile hit his lips and he nods. He was surrounded by the people he loved. He would be alright. He had to be alright for them.

a/n okkkk this is the ending of the book and i hope nobodies mad about that, but there will be an epilogue next chapter and then i'm starting a new book that might be one shots or smthn not too sure yet. aanyyywayysss i hope you all enjoyed this book, i cant believe the amount of u that read it, that's insane.

so epilogue coming soon. hope you all have a great day!